deformed triceps

subxero173

Awards
Not sure if this is the right forum but I just noticed something weird about my triceps. The lower part of my triceps is extremely small compared to the upper half. I don't have a camera so i'll try to explain this the best I can. So starting from my wrist going up, my forearms get bigger, then right above my elbow my arm gets really small (almost the size of my wrist) then about halfway up my triceps it gets big again. So it looks really weird the part of my triceps right above my elbow looks like there's no muscle, its really small. then going up it looks pretty devloped. it's really abnormal i've never seen anyone else with an arm like this. hopefully that explains it? if i can ill try to take a picture of it. but my question is what can i do to target the lower part of my tricep more? besides bench pressing the main excercises i do for my triceps are - skull crushers, kickbacks, and push downs

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
ive seen arms like that before, i think its just your muscle structure, and there probably isnt a way around it. But ive always felt it more in my lower tricep(near my elbow) when doing deep skull crushers, and keeping my form strict without flaring my elbows.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ive seen arms like that before, i think its just your muscle structure, and there probably isnt a way around it. But ive always felt it more in my lower tricep(near my elbow) when doing deep skull crushers, and keeping my form strict without flaring my elbows.
Without seeing pictures, I'm also inclined to say it's just your muscle structure.