- 06-30-2004, 09:07 PM
- 06-30-2004, 09:27 PM
If it were me... I would see if I could find someone that welds and see what they could do... you also might check at the local tech school or college to find someone to weld it, might get off cheaper with better quality..
- 06-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Bump to what Matt said and check out the local newspaper. I got most of my equipment at Dick's Sporting goods believe it or not....got in on a really good sale.
Pick up the power cage, BB, and weights there. DB's can get kind of expensive though...I'm still working on that.
You can make your own dip station by making a pair of sturdy sawhorses, as well of a lot of other things...
06-30-2004, 10:31 PM
Right now we have a enough to do just about any exercise we want, I am really wanting to get a leg press, would really round out the room. Dumbells do get expensive but have been working on that for awhile. Once you get over 100lbers, it really starts getting expensive! I will look into building one, I can weld and just might do it. Its just kind of nerve racking laying underneath a bunch of weight held up by something I BUILT!
I will keep an eye out though...thanks
06-30-2004, 10:33 PM
- 6'0" 237 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
06-30-2004, 11:06 PM
06-30-2004, 11:09 PM
Have you ever used the vertical presses? They look a bit cheesy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 03-16-2007, 03:09 PM
- By iwinulose2981 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2005, 07:06 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2003, 07:52 PM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:35 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 12-12-2002, 11:42 AM