Gynecoid fat distribution in men.
- 06-06-2004, 07:55 PM
- 6'2" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 06-06-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by hypo
HN Link, USN
- 06-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Oh oh oh... forgot something...
go for 3mg of the yohimbine HCL 3 times/day...prepare to feel your heart pound the first few times you take it...
DO NOT TAKE IF:
you are predisposed to, or have, or have had in the past, athersclerosis, arteriosclerosis, coronary artery disease (CAD), myocardial infarction (heart attack), angina pectoris (heart related chest pain), cerebro-vascular accident (stroke)...
or are taking the following drugs:
albuterol, alpha blockers, beta blockers, lanoxin, digoxin, epinephrine, amphetamine, methamphetamine, cocaine, phentermine, or any other cardiac related drug for that matter...
this substance (yohimbine HCL) is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease...
sorry...just had to cover my own ass
Similar Forum Threads
- By 200wannabe in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2006, 09:44 AM
- By massmonster in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2005, 04:14 PM
- By juggernaut2005 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2005, 10:08 AM
- By 200wannabe in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2004, 10:25 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2003, 06:43 AM