exercises to square your pecs?
- 06-05-2004, 08:57 PM
- 06-05-2004, 09:01 PM
You cannot alter the "shape" of your muscles exactly, that is determined by your individual genetic makeup. Aside from working them from different angels (exercises) all you can hope to do is make them larger and manipulate fat levels to show them off, sorry
- 06-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Genetics. If you're concerned about bringing up your lower pectoral developement, prioritize decline movements and dips. Is there an exercise to alter one's chest to the box look you're desribing? No. But you can definitely strengthen the look of the lower chest no doubt.
06-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Well, I have to disagree with that. There is one thing you can do...IMPLANTS! I don't think they look good on a dude, but look good on some women. LOL.Originally Posted by jweave23
06-08-2004, 09:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 22Last Post: 01-16-2009, 05:37 PM
- By yeahright in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2006, 12:14 AM
- By stratvox in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2004, 10:47 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2003, 01:27 AM
- By The Answer in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2003, 07:11 PM