- 09-11-2010, 10:57 PM
- 09-12-2010, 03:08 PM
this is one of those been beat to death a few hundred times topics.....
But I say Static X and some Devildriver is all you really need, LOL
Usually I don't wanna get off the elliptical or leave the basement when mines blasting out the jams, yo.True story:
I give a f**K!!
- 09-18-2010, 04:43 AM
09-20-2010, 01:13 PM
Get some older Avenged Sevenfold on there, and definitely Metallica. A must.
09-20-2010, 01:21 PM
The entire soundtrack to the musical rent.
09-20-2010, 02:48 PM
09-20-2010, 03:34 PM
09-20-2010, 07:15 PM
09-20-2010, 08:37 PM
nick lachey obviously.
09-20-2010, 08:44 PM
09-20-2010, 11:23 PM
i really wish i could rep you again
02-18-2011, 03:59 PM
Dude I'm old skool ... when I go to the squat rack I put on "Let Me Go (Rock and Roll)" by KISS. I just play that **** over and over until my working sets are done.
****ers ... seriously ... there is a group of trainers who work out in a group on the same morning I do squats - and they use the leg press right next to the squat rack. There's like 6 of 'em ... mostly hot looking chicks and they talk about sex and crack jokes and laugh while I'm trying to do squats. Hey, I'm all about hot chicks and joking - but NOT when I'm squatting. I almost lost it once when someone said something funny and I was at the bottom of a heavy rep - like to not got that bar back up!!
So I flip in my Ipod now and I don't even notice they're there!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By nyoung807 in forum Training ForumReplies: 34Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:13 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2007, 08:23 PM
- By JBlaze in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2006, 08:46 AM
- By good_guye28 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2005, 02:02 PM
- By WiNgS in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2004, 03:46 PM