- 06-05-2004, 12:25 PM
So here is the thing. last week I tore a muscle in my back doing bent over rows. It really f'd me up I was near immobile. Anyway I had a cycle planned to start on monday. I am feeling alot better but the doc told me to take two weeks off of lifting, advice I will follow. Should I start my cycle right when I get back to the gym? What do you guys think? Should I recondition for a couple weeks first?
Similar Forum Threads
- By pavb10 in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 03-21-2008, 05:50 PM
- By pavb10 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2008, 12:20 PM
- By cmp007 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2007, 09:41 PM
- By Ribosome in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2005, 07:38 PM
- By Frost in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2003, 11:44 PM