Squats and Deads widen the waist???
- 02-22-2011, 10:11 PM
- 02-22-2011, 10:15 PM
- 02-23-2011, 01:28 AM
03-01-2011, 12:42 PM
All this talk of squatting and deadlifting makes me want to throw a few plates on each side of the bar and go at it! :drool:
03-01-2011, 12:45 PM
and yes, I don't even work my obliques as they are big enough from heavy squatting and deads.
03-01-2011, 03:38 PM
erector spinae and abdominals will grow in response to deadlifts squats, so yes you could add some width to your waist... but if your adding inches and inches, then your prob just getting fat.
03-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Arnold was notorious for his small waist - his favorite lift - straight leg deads. I think the waist growth is very minimal.
03-01-2011, 07:22 PM
PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
PHF Rep/Celtic labs
03-01-2011, 07:42 PM
You cannot gain entrance into heaven unless you squat and deadlift.
The Native Americans smoked herbs to bring them visions of God because they didn't have barbells and squat racks. Thankfully we have these things today and can be one with the universe through the sacrament of the squat and dead.
03-01-2011, 11:56 PM
03-02-2011, 01:24 AM
03-09-2011, 09:20 PM
I found when i started taking a deep breath just before i was about to pull my waist started widening. First time I done it I woke up the next day and my actual core was sore as hell. Felt like I was sick it was that sore. Couldnt move out of bed.
Similar Forum Threads
- By smith22 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2010, 06:16 PM
- By zodiiac523 in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 03-30-2010, 01:37 PM
- By AndreAnabolic in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-03-2009, 02:13 AM
- By KingMeso in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 31Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:54 AM
- By Jcc in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2003, 03:30 PM