GET BIG ARMS

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Any one try grapple grip then? http://www.grapplegrip.com/ I used them at the fitness expo and loved them. I will be saving up for them in the upcomming future.
    They look interesting.

2. A guy at the gym was using the grapplegrips the other day. we got talking and he let me try them. I think he said something about one and a half grips. anyway I dont know what to think as I only used them for a few rep then play around for a few different things. they felt weird but that cause I have never used them before. I wish I could spend more time with them before I say I want them but I dont know the guy. Anyone with a opinion chime in on this I want to know more.
    •   

3. The grapple grip would be way too limited. You can't do any major compound pushing lift with them (e.g. dips, presses) and would be a major pain in the ass to use. I have been using my Fat Gripz for about 4 months and couldn't be happier.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. The Grapple Grip and Fat gripz are like apples and oranges. From the education you have posted I would assume you would know this. Let me say that the fat gripz concept is a good one because it allow's you to use conventional exercises with a wider diameter bar. Were the Grapple Grip differs is the angle, I am a grappler, the angle in which I would grab a wrist, ankle arm etc is the same angle as the Grapple Grip provides, plus the Grapple Grip comes in different sizes. I love my Grapple Grip, it changes everything for me, body builders might not like them but as a functional athlete I can say the Grapple Grip helps me on the mat. I would recommend them to anyone, but I would not say only use the Grapple Grip I would say use it all, why limit your self to equipment, the only reason I can see is if you lack the concept in which it promotes

5. Quote Originally Posted by lov2grapple View Post
    The Grapple Grip and Fat gripz are like apples and oranges. From the education you have posted I would assume you would know this. Let me say that the fat gripz concept is a good one because it allow's you to use conventional exercises with a wider diameter bar. Were the Grapple Grip differs is the angle, I am a grappler, the angle in which I would grab a wrist, ankle arm etc is the same angle as the Grapple Grip provides, plus the Grapple Grip comes in different sizes. I love my Grapple Grip, it changes everything for me, body builders might not like them but as a functional athlete I can say the Grapple Grip helps me on the mat. I would recommend them to anyone, but I would not say only use the Grapple Grip I would say use it all, why limit your self to equipment, the only reason I can see is if you lack the concept in which it promotes
    No, it's not like apples and oranges. The concept is similar, but the Grapple Grip is a bad concept. It is way too limited in its application in the gym. I am also a grappler and professional Mixed Martial Artist. My avatar is of me from one of my fights. Fat Grips can be applied to practically anything in the gym and not just for pulling lifts or on cables.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    They look interesting.
    yikes...
    80bux?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with arms
    By powerseeker in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:50 AM