need help getting my lats bigger
- 06-30-2010, 04:39 PM
- 06-30-2010, 05:06 PM
06-30-2010, 05:09 PM
06-30-2010, 07:29 PM
06-30-2010, 07:59 PM
06-30-2010, 10:40 PM
06-30-2010, 10:44 PM
07-01-2010, 09:33 AM
proper form with your workouts will work.
you know how to elevate your scapula during a shoulder shrug?
do the opposite and thats called scapular depression.
so keep your scapula depressed during every exercise and when you perform either a row or a lat pull down or anything. try to crack and imaginary egg inbetween your shoulder blades. you should really feel it more in your lats rather than right behind your armpits.
07-01-2010, 11:01 AM
07-01-2010, 12:33 PM
07-01-2010, 05:39 PM
07-08-2010, 01:41 AM
07-08-2010, 09:01 AM
07-08-2010, 09:21 AM
I started doing a pulldown with a cable machine in a chin up position with my hands about 7 or 8 inches apart. It has been killing my lats......much more that wide grip pull downs ever did....surprised me. I do 3 sets of about 10.....until failure that is.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Aviad in forum Female FitnessReplies: 26Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:34 AM
- By lift or die in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2009, 05:40 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 11-17-2006, 09:06 AM
- By cobain67 in forum Training ForumReplies: 50Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:27 AM
- By Mr.Striation in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:51 PM