Is there such thing?
- 06-04-2010, 06:04 PM
- 06-04-2010, 06:14 PM
yeah, my body is a strength freak and thats all he does 5x5 or sometimes he does 10x5, he's fuggin strong tooThe difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- 06-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Yea but i wanna kno if theres an arm building routine for mass on the arms.. anything like 5x5
06-04-2010, 06:52 PM
There's nothing wrong with using the same principles for tris and bis
06-04-2010, 06:56 PM
yea but what workouts should i do EXACTLY?
06-04-2010, 07:15 PM
5x5 isnt going to directly cause mass on any part of your body
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
06-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Pick 1 or 2 movements each for bis and tris:
Weighted Parallel-Grip Pull-Ups
Spider Curls with Straight Bar
Seated Incline Curls
Seated Hammer Curls
Pretty straight forward.
06-04-2010, 09:12 PM
my tow right now are
Bis: Weighted chin ups, Strait bar curls, Reverse grip strait bar curls
Tris: Close grip bench press
06-04-2010, 09:13 PM
My goal is reaching 18 in arms... right now im at 16 1/2... ive seen some gains since is started eating more im also thinking of adding incline bench press to my 5x5 regimen for that more "box like" looking chest
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jrobinsky in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2009, 12:34 AM
- By BlueHair62 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2008, 07:01 PM
- By x_muscle in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 10-11-2006, 11:36 PM
- By Rodja in forum MMAReplies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2006, 10:52 AM
- By toastynoodles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:03 PM