The Fall of The Greatest Theory of Muscle Growth
- 06-06-2010, 10:29 PM
I see that I should have made it clear that when I changed my opinion on the LAST PAGE that I was changing my direction of my statements.
I have already agreed to what your direction is even before you first posted in the thread. I did that when anapool's post forced me to re-read the article. I then agreed with him and dismissed my opposition to the article. I am not saying i agree with it nor disagreeing, but I realized that my argument was not even parallel with the article to begin with.
I only quoted you or responded to specifics in your earlier post. I was asking for you educated opinion but I think you may have taken it as if i was attacking your point.
Had I more characters on my Treo, we probably would have figured this out 10 post ago.
Text forums do justice for nothing ever.---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dahollow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-13-2011, 02:40 PM
- By bbphato in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 06-12-2009, 01:55 PM
- By TeaEhRoar in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2009, 07:03 PM
- By noctorum in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2005, 10:03 AM
- By Beelzebub in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 07-21-2005, 12:18 PM