DC routine- MWF or every other day?
- 05-09-2004, 10:05 PM
- 05-09-2004, 10:54 PM
- 05-09-2004, 11:06 PM
2 days off after legs is usually a good idea IMO. i do the 3x a week taking 2 days off after legs, works well for me.
05-25-2004, 10:06 PM
it depends. you have to try and gauge your body's reaction to it and how fast you recover. different for different people and for naturals vs. chemically enhanced...etc.Originally Posted by hypo
if you're still sore, wait another day. if you are juicing and not gaining, wait another day...or shorten it 1 day, etc.
05-26-2004, 12:44 AM
Most individuals need the rest days. DC's training is pretty intense and can lead to overtraining if sufficient rest days are not incorporated.
05-26-2004, 10:20 AM
I went M-Tu-Th-F with Wednesday and the weekends off. It seemed to work well but then I only did it for 14 weeks. I am getting ready to start it again and I may just go three days a week. Like JB said, takes a few days to recover from leg day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lexmuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2012, 10:59 PM
- By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2008, 07:41 PM
- By jimmbow in forum BulkingReplies: 26Last Post: 07-25-2007, 06:53 PM
- By Rhyalus in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 24Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:05 PM
- By jordan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-28-2003, 09:50 PM