DC routine- MWF or every other day?

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've decided to do this routine but don't know if i should go MWF or every other day. Does taking the two days break make any difference? That's one extra workout you could get in there every two weeks.

paul3371

Awards
I've decided to do this routine but don't know if i should go MWF or every other day. Does taking the two days break make any difference? That's one extra workout you could get in there every two weeks.
I go 2 on 1 off...seems to be workin great

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 days off after legs is usually a good idea IMO. i do the 3x a week taking 2 days off after legs, works well for me.

fiddler

Awards
it depends. you have to try and gauge your body's reaction to it and how fast you recover. different for different people and for naturals vs. chemically enhanced...etc.

if you're still sore, wait another day. if you are juicing and not gaining, wait another day...or shorten it 1 day, etc.

fiddler

size

Awards
  • Established
Most individuals need the rest days. DC's training is pretty intense and can lead to overtraining if sufficient rest days are not incorporated.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
I went M-Tu-Th-F with Wednesday and the weekends off. It seemed to work well but then I only did it for 14 weeks. I am getting ready to start it again and I may just go three days a week. Like JB said, takes a few days to recover from leg day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 4
Training Forum 11
muddertougher Training Forum 0
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Training Forum 12