- 04-18-2010, 06:08 PM
I am having trouble with good mornings and am wondering how bad it is to curve your back but apparently to the westside guys it doesn't matter
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbPWMs-iTR0"]YouTube- EliteFTS.com - Seated Goodmorning *a classic[/nomedia]
this is kinda what I look like on seated only not as curved back for I'm not doing any heavy as weight on them yet
So tips on how to do these properly would be a bunch of help
- 04-19-2010, 01:21 AM
04-19-2010, 01:42 AM
that looks soo dangerous. i know you have tiny muscle inbetween you spinal discs that are a bit delicate.
04-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Its an old video, before they probably knew any better. Keep the arch in your back as best as possible. If you can't, you need to increase your flexibility in your hips.
04-19-2010, 09:49 PM
04-20-2010, 11:22 AM
04-20-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm sorry, but that looks ridiculous. I would fully expect someone to walk away from that with a back injury.
BTW, I have hip flexibility issues as well. It sucks.
I've found that a foam roller helps to flatten out the tension in the fascia tissue around the hips. Actually a foam roll is quiet effective on many parts of the body. I highly recommend one.
04-20-2010, 01:57 PM
04-20-2010, 06:00 PM
04-20-2010, 06:01 PM
04-21-2010, 02:54 AM
That's my opinion, anyway.
04-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Super Penguin in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 23Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:18 PM
- By hockeyroom28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-23-2008, 03:43 AM
- By Doubravkody in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2007, 04:31 PM
- By 2fresh in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 08-01-2006, 12:50 AM
- By khan8 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2006, 11:37 PM