rev bench press is this any good
- 05-01-2004, 01:41 PM
- 05-01-2004, 01:56 PM
- 05-01-2004, 05:43 PM
excellent exercise, although they are problematic with some people with their wrists.
one caveat: bench press is already one of the most (if not THE most) dangerous exercise there is. it always cracks me up when people think the OLifts are dangerous. they aint NEARLY as dangerous as a bench press. consider that many people (in the US alone) die or are severely injured every year by bench pressing.
so... if you are going to reverse bench press, do it with a spotter, or preferably in a power cage.
but - very good exercise imo
05-01-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by jjjd
Keep it quiet on the bench press dangers or the Gov. might ban it.
05-01-2004, 09:27 PM
ok ill start doing them and i aways have a spotter even at home good advise
05-01-2004, 09:33 PM
I've done them in a smith machine before and they worked great.
05-02-2004, 10:17 PM
Agreed on that. Focus on pushing away (towards your feet, I guess you could say), and it puts a helluva lot of load on your tris. The only exercise I do on the smith.Originally Posted by jetset
05-10-2004, 12:04 PM
IA has me doing these...GREAT tri workout...he's a big fan of them and now so am I
05-10-2004, 01:24 PM
I can't stand the way they feel on my wrists and forearms, although they are a great exericse for tri's
06-03-2004, 02:04 AM
Bump!!!Originally Posted by jweave23
Similar Forum Threads
- By jordan19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:54 PM
- By LILGunshow in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-22-2008, 11:43 PM
- By Nuteboy in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2004, 11:17 AM
- By Jeffy-P in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-10-2004, 09:32 PM
- By inertia in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:17 PM