rev bench press is this any good

  1. rev bench press is this any good


    im looking for some new ways to make tri's grow there lacking thickness so i thought rev bench would be good because it wounld hit them and i could go heavy or any other ones good for hitting the inner part of your tri's good


  2. I like them.

  3. excellent exercise, although they are problematic with some people with their wrists.

    one caveat: bench press is already one of the most (if not THE most) dangerous exercise there is. it always cracks me up when people think the OLifts are dangerous. they aint NEARLY as dangerous as a bench press. consider that many people (in the US alone) die or are severely injured every year by bench pressing.

    so... if you are going to reverse bench press, do it with a spotter, or preferably in a power cage.

    but - very good exercise imo
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jjjd
    excellent exercise, although they are problematic with some people with their wrists.

    one caveat: bench press is already one of the most (if not THE most) dangerous exercise there is. it always cracks me up when people think the OLifts are dangerous. they aint NEARLY as dangerous as a bench press. consider that many people (in the US alone) die or are severely injured every year by bench pressing.

    so... if you are going to reverse bench press, do it with a spotter, or preferably in a power cage.

    but - very good exercise imo

    Keep it quiet on the bench press dangers or the Gov. might ban it.

  5. ok ill start doing them and i aways have a spotter even at home good advise

  6. I've done them in a smith machine before and they worked great.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jetset
    I've done them in a smith machine before and they worked great.
    Agreed on that. Focus on pushing away (towards your feet, I guess you could say), and it puts a helluva lot of load on your tris. The only exercise I do on the smith.

  8. IA has me doing these...GREAT tri workout...he's a big fan of them and now so am I

  9. I can't stand the way they feel on my wrists and forearms, although they are a great exericse for tri's

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    I can't stand the way they feel on my wrists and forearms, although they are a great exericse for tri's
    Bump!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. this is what i eat how good is this any advice
    By jordan19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:54 PM
  2. Ready to take to the next level. IS THIS any good?
    By LILGunshow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 12:43 AM
  3. Is this a good bench?
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 12:17 PM
  4. Is this a good PCT??? please help
    By Jeffy-P in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 10:32 PM
  5. is this a good price on r-ala?
    By inertia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in