- 04-26-2004, 09:20 PM
- 04-28-2004, 03:50 AM
I dont know if its so much speed as it is your heart rate. I havent started cutting yet - so I havent read up on it, but I believe there's a 'target heart rate' that you want to maintain for a certain amount of time to optimize fat burning.
04-29-2004, 01:43 AM
04-29-2004, 02:33 AM
You don't really need to spend that long on it either 15 to 20 minutes first thing in the morning on an empty stomach worked well for me.
04-29-2004, 06:39 PM
04-29-2004, 09:28 PM
DC suggests a 45 min. walk aiming for 2.5 miles or so, first thing in the AM, on an incline or with resistance (treadmill). His reasoning is that running actually breaks down hard-earned muscle. Not sure if that's true or not ... but apparently he doesn't have any problem getting his trainees ripped while retaining LBM -
04-30-2004, 02:53 AM
05-01-2004, 03:00 PM
worked well for me........ any amount of too much cardio will break down muscle. Of course if you throw juice into the equation I'm sure you'll keep a lot more muscle than you normally would.
Look at sprinters they have a good amount of muscle. Marathon runners often look like they have very little muscle and often look like they have a wasting disease.
05-03-2004, 01:27 AM
05-03-2004, 09:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-01-2005, 09:41 AM
- By drew6236 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2004, 10:28 PM
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2004, 08:25 PM
- By DoctorX2k2 in forum Training ForumReplies: 45Last Post: 09-30-2003, 11:58 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2003, 12:12 AM