- 04-26-2004, 04:55 PM
- 04-26-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by hamper19
work them into a superset with skullkrushers and cg bench
do pull overs first, then work into skullkrushers, and finish off with cg bench...that would be considered 1 set..
use the ez curlbars.
04-26-2004, 08:32 PM
that sounds like a pretty good plan, I will try that next chest day.
Today I started doing decline dumbell presses, which I have not done in a really long time..It felt nice, hopefully I will feel it a bit tomorrow.
04-26-2004, 11:56 PM
They may be considered a lat movement, but they POUND the long head of the tricep HARD. Only makes sense to me to incorporate them if you do back and chest trogether. The Nuatalis and hammer machines make this a WAY more effective movement.
04-27-2004, 08:12 PM
I agree with iron addict here - I used to do DB bench pullovers - I think that's what tore something in my chest a few months back (going too deep with heavy weight)
Ive just started doing them again at a my new gym on a HS machine - really works the lats and tris.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nomoredex in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 11-15-2012, 10:03 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2007, 06:48 PM
- By Rhinoman in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 12-26-2002, 02:10 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2002, 01:27 AM
- By WanaKnowMore in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:34 PM