• Established
  • First Up Vote
Is their anything I can do to get Steadier Hands? Thank You

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think thats more of a coordination thing

and it might not be something u can help. my gf has the shakiest hands ever... and she wanted to be a dentist... /facepalm

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Smoke some dope?
I was going to prescribe the same the same thing Dr.Dadams
1st dose upon waking up in da morning
2nd dose around noonish
and 1 before bed
(blunts that is)

EctoMeso

Did some quick homework for u:

Deep, slow breaths through your nose and out your mouth with regulate your heart rate, and help to calm you down.

One way to do this is to pretend your hand is a statue. You can stay as still as you can, or you can practice by having someone stand right next to you or watch you to see if it moves.

Another way to do it is to keep a rock on it so you can keep it up to see if it does not move.

Also try doing this:hold your arm straight and pretend you are holding something. P.S.,after a while,you will feel your hand coming down.

Also man go see the docs, could be nething from high stress, aniexty, glucose levels, to much caffeine, neurological disorder many things m8.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
a couple of fatty's a day
will keep the dr. away(true-story)
also depending what state you're in
you could probably qualify for some medicinal

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
stop loving z28's for starters... lol jp

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established

Did this came to anyone elses mind when they saw the thread title?

Anyways I would like to know also but I dont think this is an excercise or BB question.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established

Did this came to anyone elses mind when they saw the thread title?

Anyways I would like to know also but I dont think this is an excercise or BB question.
YES LOL I was about to post something like

"paint the fence Daniel san"

"Wax on Wax off"

haha

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did some quick homework for u:

Deep, slow breaths through your nose and out your mouth with regulate your heart rate, and help to calm you down.

One way to do this is to pretend your hand is a statue. You can stay as still as you can, or you can practice by having someone stand right next to you or watch you to see if it moves.

Another way to do it is to keep a rock on it so you can keep it up to see if it does not move.

Also try doing this:hold your arm straight and pretend you are holding something. P.S.,after a while,you will feel your hand coming down.

Also man go see the docs, could be nething from high stress, aniexty, glucose levels, to much caffeine, neurological disorder many things m8.
Cool. tried it out and def see a difference. Thank You