ARMS

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. For the biceps, I like to throw in dumbbell incline curls to try to improve the width specifically -- I can never remember the sweet technical names for the exercises or muscles or whatever, but just sit on a high incline bench so that your arms are positioned significantly behind your body. The movement is intended to hit the brachialis specifically (I think)..

2. Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Some research has shown that it may also be possible for muscle fibers themselves to split, known as hyperplasia, after which the new fibers increase in size, although this hasn't been well documented in human beings.

I want to believe that a full days workout can make huge arms that last and create new muscle fibers on top of the already pre-determined amount each of us have(genetics). I would be first on the bandwagon if this were true. Hyperplasia occurs in organs,like testicles and titties and prostates, I wish it were proven that it does occur in muscle, but it isn't.
    Therefore until someone real shows me that this crazy workout is for real- I'll grow the way I have been, with a proper routine, diet and rest.
    Yea I know it isn't proven which is why I said 1. was more interesting. It is indeed a crazy workout haha. It would be fun to try if nothing was planned for the next few days . I don't disagree with your methods but too bad you don't live near me we could try it out and see for ourselves. I need to convince one of my buddies to try it in the wintertime I spose.
    Here is some interesting articles you might like though pertaining to 2. Its hard to pinpoint it in humans because of the method of measuring it.

http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/blog/...letal-muscles/
    http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/81/4/1584
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Yea I know it isn't proven which is why I said 1. was more interesting. It is indeed a crazy workout haha. It would be fun to try if nothing was planned for the next few days . I don't disagree with your methods but too bad you don't live near me we could try it out and see for ourselves. I need to convince one of my buddies to try it in the wintertime I spose.
    Here is some interesting articles you might like though pertaining to 2. Its hard to pinpoint it in humans because of the method of measuring it.

http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/blog/...letal-muscles/
    http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/81/4/1584
    Those articles were interesting, wish it were true, thank you. We could try the workout though, just to prove a point, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

4. Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Those articles were interesting, wish it were true, thank you. We could try the workout though, just to prove a point, I guess.
    Perhaps in the wintertime we could do the workout and post our results online..we just need some willing partners...I have a helper from work I might be able to abuse lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Wish I had the time. If someone else proves it works though, I'll find the time
    haha timmah jimmy... timmah..

I love that av name and that character and when Jimmy does his Timmy impression.. sorry, I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your name.
    •   

6. So...Is it possible?? SUBB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with arms
    By powerseeker in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:50 AM
  2. Arms...
    By DB21 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 05:08 PM