health question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.29%

health question

I need some help. I have had patella tendonitis in my knees for 2 years. Last september I sprained my AC joint in my shoulder lifting, and then a month later completely tore my patella tendon in my knee while jumping. It's been 3 months since my surgery and earlier this week I had a cortisone shot to alleviate my shoulder, then literally the next day my other shoulder starting having the same pain as the one I screwed up my AC joint in. Why is my body detorioraing like this? I am 23 years old, I can't even go to the gym bc my body is so wrecked right now. Any ideas?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i had to take a full year off upper body due to an injury.

art therapy worked for my golfers elbow when in fact i think it was a tendon and not joint issues at all.

were you lifting incredibly heavy and just moving the weight not focusing on controlling the negative ?

i contribute my messed up elbow to moving insane amount of weight with sh*t*y form for years on end
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

As the person above pointed out it could be lifting with poor form. Do/have you played sports that are rough on the body?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.64%

This could be genetic. You should check to see if anyone in your family suffered like this too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. health question
    By tshaw024 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:59 AM
  2. PP/SD Health Question
    By Buddikaman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 03:08 PM