- 01-12-2010, 09:55 PM
ok ive actually heard you can strengthen your man hood by doing something called a PC contraction.
the object is to flex the muscle that holds in your urine,
for example: start peeing then flex to stop the urine flow. that would be flexing your PC muscle
or making it move during an erection.
does anyone have any input to this, yay or nay. true or false??
just a question.
- 01-14-2010, 04:19 AM
leads to more intense orgasms and the ability to control when you orgasm / how many times. Or so research says
- 01-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Can you stick your member through the hole in a 5lb plate and lift it yet? No? You ain't lifting hard enough son.
01-18-2010, 12:24 PM
01-18-2010, 12:27 PM
01-22-2010, 06:36 PM
01-28-2010, 09:36 AM
01-28-2010, 09:42 AM
01-29-2010, 06:08 PM
the classic test is the "towel lift", I'm sure you can figure it out.
I also find that doing ab vacuums (DURING ORGASM) increases pleasure of the orgasm significantly. I expect to get some good +rep for this post
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mick220 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2008, 01:19 AM
- By thedarkest1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2008, 08:26 AM
- By 0o0o0o in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2008, 03:42 PM
- By propho in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 07-31-2007, 09:38 AM
- By bigsquid in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2004, 01:54 PM