PC contraction??? - AnabolicMinds.com

PC contraction???

  1. Jake Fires's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    337

    Reputation

    PC contraction???


    ok ive actually heard you can strengthen your man hood by doing something called a PC contraction.

    the object is to flex the muscle that holds in your urine,

    for example: start peeing then flex to stop the urine flow. that would be flexing your PC muscle

    or making it move during an erection.


    does anyone have any input to this, yay or nay. true or false??

    just a question.

  2. qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1075

    Reputation

    leads to more intense orgasms and the ability to control when you orgasm / how many times. Or so research says
  3. dpfisher
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Can you stick your member through the hole in a 5lb plate and lift it yet? No? You ain't lifting hard enough son.
    •   
       

  4. jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Can you stick your member through the hole in a 5lb plate and lift it yet? No? You ain't lifting hard enough son.
    I call this D lifts lol
  5. sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    916

    Reputation

    weak . .. try c0ck pushups, 50 reps to failure. lol
  6. Tone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    301

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    ok ive actually heard you can strengthen your man hood by doing something called a PC contraction.

    the object is to flex the muscle that holds in your urine,

    for example: start peeing then flex to stop the urine flow. that would be flexing your PC muscle

    or making it move during an erection.


    does anyone have any input to this, yay or nay. true or false??

    just a question.


    Yep, gives you harder erections, and more intense orgasms -- do like 1,000 a day
  7. hitsquaddd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    works wonders. your girl will love ya, guaranteed. haha
  8. DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Yep, gives you harder erections, and more intense orgasms -- do like 1,000 a day
    This.

    Also from past experience, over time you will begin to start seeing more distance on your "Shots".
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. OnTheRoadTo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    435

    Reputation

    the classic test is the "towel lift", I'm sure you can figure it out.

    I also find that doing ab vacuums (DURING ORGASM) increases pleasure of the orgasm significantly. I expect to get some good +rep for this post
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Muscle Co-Contraction
    By Mick220 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 11:19 PM
  2. Max Contraction Training
    By thedarkest1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 06:26 AM
  3. max contraction training
    By 0o0o0o in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 01:42 PM
  4. Max Contraction
    By propho in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:38 AM
  5. Static contraction training
    By bigsquid in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2004, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in