Need some help...

Pharcyde

Awards
with a program to help shed some fat. I can not wait any longer. I am a junior in college and have no money. In the near future(late May) I plan to get a program from IA, until then could someone help me out? The schools gym is pretty big and have just about every type of equipment. My goal is drop 20-25 lbs in the next 6-8 wks. I'm going to be using some MD6 I have left over(1 1/2 bottles from last summer). It has helped in the past(mainly as an appetite supressant). I am versed in doing Cleans and Snatches(because I played basketball and lacrosse and for two seasons did shotput) through high school and until last year. There is just so much information out there and it gets a little confusing. So, with all that being said if anyone can help me out I greatly appreciate it.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
i am not sure it is possible to lose 25 pounds of fat in 8 weeks let alone 6. Perhaps 1 - 2 pounds a week is a more reasonable goal for losing fat.
cc

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It will be difficult to lose that much weight that fast. You will have to concentrate more on cardio than weight training for that type of loss. You'd need cardio 5x/week for 45 minutes. You will have to gradually reduce calories until they are at least 500 under maintenance. You can go lower depending how concerned you are with muscle retention. Keep your carbs low & calories clean. Dont forget to include you EFAs. Search this board, there is tons of info for you on the training & nutrition aspects.

A fat loss aid like clen or usnic acid would help a lot. There are reports of people losing 10-15lbs in 2 weeks with UA & minimal cardio.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
A fat loss aid like clen or usnic acid would help a lot. There are reports of people losing 10-15lbs in 2 weeks with UA & minimal cardio.

-I severly doubt that those 15 lbs are all fat. It really depends on whether you want to keep your muscle or if you dont mind losing some.
cc

Longdog

Awards
  • Established

-I severly doubt that those 15 lbs are all fat. It really depends on whether you want to keep your muscle or if you dont mind losing some.
cc
I agree. Obviously, its not possible to lose 20-25lbs in a month without sacfricing muscle. With proper diet, I think you could keep it around 80-85% fat loss/15-20% LBM loss.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would try a 3 day push/pull/legs split and do cardio as suggested by Longdog, or HIIT cardio for 20 minutes 3x weekly, and one longer 45min session once weekly.

Also use fitday.com to track your diet. If you cannot focus and clean out your diet, you can't lose weight effectively.

As for supps....I'd recommend some but you say you are a poor college student, so supps may not be in the works for you I assume?