- 03-26-2004, 08:41 AM
- 03-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Way too hard on my forearms if I have enough weight on the bar to work my hips/legs, but they work for some people well.
03-26-2004, 11:10 AM
03-26-2004, 08:02 PM
How much weight do you use MaddoG?
With front squats I still would feel a little on my lower back, but none at all on zercher squats.
03-26-2004, 08:29 PM
This is all I use, since I tend to lean forward too far while doing back squats. However I'm only using 200lbs for my working weight; I imagine it'll start getting hard on the arms once I get to some useful weight.
03-27-2004, 02:18 AM
03-27-2004, 03:52 PM
03-28-2004, 02:37 PM
have you ever tried, or have access to reverse hypers? I would bet they'd help your lower back issues.
I fell head over heels for them
03-28-2004, 06:09 PM
Nope. No idea what they are either.
I'll do a search on here.
By the way did 215 for 2 sets of 6 on zercher. I've been pretty cautious increasing the weight but I think my back will be fine even with 2 plates. I found by keeping my elbows wide and my heels raised I can still break parallel.
Similar Forum Threads
- By borobulker in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2012, 11:45 AM
- By gettin'old in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:25 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:41 PM
- By dbag333 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 04:53 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:52 AM