BELT OR BAG? (NOT GAY)

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing weighted dips for a while now and i increase the weight by putting some plates in a backpack.... recently i heard that its bad for ur back... should i purchase a weighted dip/pull up belt?

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Get the belt. A backpack isn't really made to hold heavy weights and isn't likely to last nearly as long as a dip belt.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Get the belt. A backpack isn't really made to hold heavy weights and isn't likely to last nearly as long as a dip belt.
Any recommends on a belt thats good quality and wont burn a hole in my wallet?

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any specific recommendations as I don't really use these belts much and if I ever did I would just use the old one that's hanging on the wall at the gym. I really think that any belt made specifically for dips/pullups should be fine. I know that APT makes good wraps, straps, and belts so you might look there first. I know that just about anything you get from them will be high quality and very durable. I don't know how the cost compares to other places.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say I liked the name of this thread, thought is was funny

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
lots of dip belt threads here, i just posted in one

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Ordered my belt at the same time my new gym is coming in should have them both by today or tomorro... and thanks i thought up the title myself lol

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I thought you clearly posted this thread wasn't about anything gay then you proceed to say that you place weights in a back pack for dips?! haha.. get a belt dude.. that's what they are made for ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Belt, best 30 bucks I ever spent.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
make sure it's matches your eye colour/complexion (no homo)

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
nah dude its gonna match the jake gyllenhall tattoo on my back (no homo).... and yes a back pack i had nothing else dude lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 4
GreenMachineX Training Forum 60
Rocket3015 Training Forum 6
Training Forum 31
cruze1911r1 Training Forum 7