box squats anyone?
- 03-17-2004, 05:36 PM
- 03-17-2004, 07:02 PM
Yes, yes, and yes. Try them, you will not be dissapointed. You do not have to do them as purely max effort work or speed work, but using any rep range and cadence you choose.
- 03-17-2004, 07:42 PM
I started doing them also in September and I am very impressed with how they have helped my regular squats. I am going to start using a box where I can get 3-4 inches below parallel and looking forward to it. Great exercsie, you will get good gains out of it.
03-19-2004, 12:04 AM
I have had problems with bar positioning and finally found my lower groove.
Squats have never felt this strong, I have been doing them with chains, and I have a feeling this will help me to achieve my goals with no plateus.
Anyone else,? What kind of gains have you made, anyone?
Similar Forum Threads
- By lk9932 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2007, 10:14 AM
- By bpmartyr in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2006, 02:26 PM
- By 2gcorey in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 18Last Post: 03-03-2004, 01:12 AM
- By iron addict in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2003, 05:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:09 AM