Incline to Flat Bench
- 03-12-2004, 10:25 PM
- 03-12-2004, 10:26 PM
- 03-12-2004, 10:28 PM
complete wrong forum.....can a mod move this???
03-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Sure I didn't have anything better to do right now
03-12-2004, 10:31 PM
03-13-2004, 01:05 PM
03-13-2004, 01:42 PM
03-13-2004, 02:29 PM
Same here, I can push more on incline than flat bench.
03-13-2004, 02:43 PM
My flat is better than my Incline when using a straight bar but are almost the same when using Dbs.
03-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Yea im talking about straight bar..mine are the same db's too.
03-15-2004, 11:48 AM
I can probably lift about the same on incline as flat. But I do mostly incline work. I have not BB flat benched in about 2 years. I occasionally do warmups with 225 on flat & I get about the same # of reps as I would on incline.
I think most who regularly flat bench can lift a lot more flat than incline. I always equated 315 on flat to about 285 on incline, back when i did both.
03-15-2004, 01:15 PM
Decline Bench Press 405x15
Flat Bench Press 405x12
Incline Bench Press 405x8
I have not done Flats in 1 1/2 years, to many rotator problems, I like Inclines the most...
03-15-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by In-Human
Great numbers I hope I can do that when im 39!
03-15-2004, 05:03 PM
03-15-2004, 08:13 PM
You are damn strong, with a Squat like that, thats awsome...Originally Posted by Rebel
Similar Forum Threads
- By noviceiron in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 84Last Post: 10-17-2010, 02:33 PM
- By bbillcee in forum Training ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:30 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 79Last Post: 02-18-2006, 05:07 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 24Last Post: 06-04-2004, 12:45 PM
- By Bean in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 01-15-2003, 08:22 PM