- 03-11-2004, 02:18 PM
I broke my right foot when I fell in a strange way while snowboarding. I can't put pressure on it for minimum 3 weeks and it is stuck in plaster for 6 weeks. I want to continue to train at least upper body and maybe quads so I wont melt as fast as the snow. I'm trying to figure out a way to work out without using that feet. Anyone else had to deal with such a problem in the past? I'd appreciate inputs please.
- 03-11-2004, 04:45 PM
I had a foot injury that prevented me from putting weight on it for 2-3 weeks. I was still able to do extensions & leg curls, but I didnt have a cast. You could adjust the pads so it contacts your leg above the cast. You should be able to maintain by doing that for a few weeks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grappler30 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2004, 04:10 PM
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:25 AM
- By max silver in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2004, 04:48 PM
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2004, 02:07 AM
- By slewdem in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2004, 09:46 PM