Limited Time Training Special!!

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To provide a chance for some of the “financially challenged” lifters to get some help with their diets and routines and to help promote the new website I am offering a limited time special price of $125 for strength/size routines, and $150 for designing diets/routines to drop body-fat while adding strength/size.

The only difference between this and my regular programs are the strength/mass program will only run 10 weeks instead of 12. Like previously offered, there is a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your results after 8 weeks, I will refund your money (some conditions apply). For more info [email protected]

iron addict

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Guys you need to jump on this.. IA does a great job of taking care of you once you start with him and keeping you on track...

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
out of curiousity, what is the normal cost for the routines. I have picked up some respect for IA based on the numerous threads I have read, so even if I can't now, I may in the future choose to make the investment. Just curious of the cost if I miss out on this one.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I am pondering taking you up on this offer IA. I've heard nothing but good about your PT and checked out your site. How long will this offer last? I was gonna purchase a good chunk of test cyp...but may hold off and try this instead. ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Normal cost is $225 for 3 months...

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I sent you an email :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You guys will get your money's worth. I've used a lot of his training principles with great success.