Interesting DC based tapered frequency idea I came up with

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about this:

Pick 4 movements per part - work each part twice a week for weeks 1-4 doing each movement once every 2 weeks. This leaves you doing each movement twice over 4 weeks.

THEN

Cut out the one that is moving up the slowest for each part - switch to standard 3 days a week, do each movement once every 2 weeks for 4 weeks, leaves you doing each movement of the three left 2 times

THEN

Cut out the next slowext mover - this is reallly tapering down frequency to continue the blast. Workout only twice a week, extend for 4 more weeks once again leaves ou doing the last 2 movement left per part 2 times over 4 weeks.

This leave you with a 12 week blast but the last 4 are lower frequency and act like cruising.

What do you think?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did I post this assuming too much about peoples understanding of dc or was I just to vague?

I really think this idea could work out well if someone has the recovery ability to handle it. I do cut out the static hold and keep the r/p rep range in the 15+ area as much as possible.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally feel itll be a pain in the ass lol

i swith off in rotations a week of traditional a week of DC type and then refeeds

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally feel itll be a pain in the ass lol

i swith off in rotations a week of traditional a week of DC type and then refeeds
What would be a pain?

Its not that complicated. It is 8 weeks of true blast then 2-4 weeks of lowered frequency depending on results which can serve as a modified cruise since you only train twice a week.

I think I'll try it, maybe it needs superior recovery ability but I never get sore

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would be a pain?

Its not that complicated. It is 8 weeks of true blast then 2-4 weeks of lowered frequency depending on results which can serve as a modified cruise since you only train twice a week.

I think I'll try it, maybe it needs superior recovery ability but I never get sore
im not discrediting the idea,

i think its great however not for me.

if i need to be in the gym MINIMUM of 4 days a week. and i like traditional training (one body part a day) to stimulate the fibers and then the following week DC training to hit different fibers and hopefully hit it just right for increased hyperplasia and muscle confusion, recruiting different fibers each week thus leading to better overall strength gains (i hit my personal bests this way) and growth rates.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DC really does hit different fibers - If you start in a high rep range tou will invariably move down in reps as weight goes up. I generally like a 3 day a week split (as a personal trainer as well, I have learned it is the only way to control clients ala 2 with me one alone but thats off point) but I am in the gym every day anyway so 30-40 minutes training is no big deal.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DC really does hit different fibers - If you start in a high rep range tou will invariably move down in reps as weight goes up. I generally like a 3 day a week split (as a personal trainer as well, I have learned it is the only way to control clients ala 2 with me one alone but thats off point) but I am in the gym every day anyway so 30-40 minutes training is no big deal.
yea what ive been doin has worked for me, my muscle growth is stubborn

let me know how your routine works out for you

i like 3day a week split when training clients, but not for myself with full time school, part time work, and trying to open a business on the side time is limited so crunching chest back shoulders in a workout for me on top of the40 min cardio is a little tough. i already have to pre prepare my foods 3x a week cook enough chicken, eggs grains, veggies to last 3 days its all time consuming

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea what ive been doin has worked for me, my muscle growth is stubborn

let me know how your routine works out for you

i like 3day a week split when training clients, but not for myself with full time school, part time work, and trying to open a business on the side time is limited so crunching chest back shoulders in a workout for me on top of the40 min cardio is a little tough. i already have to pre prepare my foods 3x a week cook enough chicken, eggs grains, veggies to last 3 days its all time consuming
Easy solution... why do cardio? Cut that out and train more

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do cardio because like you gain fat incredibly easy only thing that keeps it at bay

training more is nice, however with a 3day split it wont do me much good,

system i got goin on now seems to be keeping me lean and possibly adding 1/4 pound per week or 2 with negligable fat gain

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't ever do cardio. took much discipline for me, have tried and failed. I give props to those who can do it but its not for me.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
justreading this is actually a pretty good idea for extending a blast. It would probably work best in conjunction with a cycle....but still looks pretty good. Crazy, dont take this the wrong way...but i see this all the time from you and im really wondering why? Why do you think your this ultimate hardgainer that has to do all this f#cked up sh!t to grow? Really, no offense intended here....i just see that you dont do anything anywhere near the realm of normal.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Crazy seems like a smart guy, he gave me some solid info here and in other threads - can't speak for him and haven't been active enough here to know more but I never meant to change anyone's mind who likes what they are doing, I just wanted to come up with an idea and try it out but getting opinions is always good in case I missed something in my logic

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On subject again -

I have gone back to eating more after month and months of dieting and can tell you my tendancy to add fat is lower than normal. I have still bloated very bad when I ate sloppy (white rice killed me) but weight is climbing and abs are still pretty tight. We will see what happens at my magical 215 wall from hell.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm anything but a hard gainer

I gain fat and muscle equally and its very easy for me to put on fat which is why I eat and plan the way I do

In terms of the hormones I like to push personal limits and see how it works. If u don't push the limits you'll never find ur personal sweet spot

Is 500mg of test better for u then 700? U won't know till u try and that not overly excessive

No offence taken broski. I try and look at thing methodically when I diet. And doing all this crazy **** has really helped me learn what's worked best for me.