Safety Squat Bar
- 02-24-2004, 06:29 PM
- 02-24-2004, 06:48 PM
Years ago when my squat form pretty much sucked I was advised to use this and the handles you bolt onto the cage. Apparently I was bending over way too much and being 6'3" with a long back that spelled trouble. I took the advice and it worked like a charm. I eased out of them though because you screw with your stabilizers when you don't have to balance the weight so much. My squat dropped when I went back to a regular bar, but my form was good and I have been injury free.
- 02-24-2004, 09:10 PM
02-27-2004, 02:06 PM
I can't beleive EVERY gym doesn't have one. It is a superb piece of equipment. Even if you squat well it is a great change of pace and can be used for good-mornings as well. I have had one for 12 years now and consider it and a trap two of the best investments anyone can make.
02-27-2004, 05:17 PM
02-29-2004, 08:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mikeg313 in forum Training ForumReplies: 46Last Post: 02-28-2013, 02:13 AM
- By jumpshot903 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2012, 11:13 AM
- By rbsmith240 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:09 PM
- By cpa5oh in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2008, 10:32 AM
- By cpa5oh in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:13 AM