- 08-15-2009, 10:46 AM
- 08-15-2009, 11:04 AM
08-15-2009, 11:16 AM
yea im sitting here trying to recreate that and I can only imagine the havoc that it would put on your shoulders, maybe I am overthinking the motion?
08-15-2009, 06:18 PM
08-16-2009, 12:07 AM
08-16-2009, 03:03 PM
I'd rather superset some DB presses with some flyes than do that. Sounds like an exercise a high schooler would have made up...
08-17-2009, 09:30 AM
If its the same routine as the one at tnation, its a fly then at the peak contraction your lower down into a press, then a fly and so on.
I tried it, but obviously you are going to be able to press way more than you can fly.
08-18-2009, 07:02 PM
08-19-2009, 01:36 AM
yea guys if its from the nation routine of the button popping pecs or watever that routine looks really easy?
i did my wendler routine 3 x 3 then did
Decline press 3 x 6 with 3 45s per side
Incline Rest pause set of 8
Flyes Press 2 x 8-10 but i did flyes then when i hit 8-10 i did dumbell bench with the same weight.
i didnt do the crazy 5 sets of pec dec chest was too beat.. the routine seems dumb tho because u hve to push the weight on flyes every week?
Similar Forum Threads
- By tigerdb2 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:27 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2011, 06:11 PM
- By itzgambino in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:33 PM
- By jpb8200 in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 01-04-2009, 11:49 PM
- By stuffperson in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2006, 03:48 PM