- 08-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Well I'm just asking this question because everyone always says your prolly not any where near your genetic potential... well ****, I guarantee you none of us are. But how would we know if we have maxed out our "genetic potential"?
I'm a solid 6'3 215. my dad is 6'5 270 (used to weight train alot) now whats my genetic potential? how will i know when its fully realized?
also I know I'm only 20 and I'm still making huge gains in the gym so im no where near reaching it but im just curious... how do you know? stop gaining size and strength? basically no improvements in the gym? and how do you know your personal level of potential in comparison to your friends?Bench - 355
Squat - 405
Deadlift - 600
- 08-01-2009, 02:43 PM
"Legend" has it that you can bypass your genetic limit without the use of androgens!1!.
- 08-01-2009, 02:58 PM
I am not sure anyone really knows what they are talking about when they use the term "genetic potential", especially those on the anabolic boards.
08-02-2009, 12:18 PM
08-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CombatTested in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-02-2009, 04:01 PM
- By bonjorno in forum Training ForumReplies: 42Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:16 PM
- By bigrobbierob in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2008, 02:04 PM
- By getswole in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 07-10-2007, 04:14 PM
- By GO_OUTSIDE! in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2006, 11:04 AM