- 01-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Anybody ever have chronic elbow pain from lifting? I've had it for the past three months now and cant seem to shake it. Its really starting to affect my gains. So far ive tried taking a month off, going light and using creams like icy hot and ben gay with no success. I really dont want to see a doc cause they will just say to lay off for a month. Any body have any suggestions?
- 01-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by demon
01-20-2004, 09:14 PM
deca will do a good job of masking the pain and somewhat lubing the joints but I would get it checked out.. Have you tried PT?
01-20-2004, 10:55 PM
01-21-2004, 10:41 AM
Bro I have the same problem which comes and goes.
I have used MSM/Glucosamine which seems to help some.
Could just be inflamation but you probably should have it checked out.
01-21-2004, 10:59 AM
01-21-2004, 01:48 PM
I think I gonna try this trans joint relief lotion before I get it checked out by a dr. It sounds interesting. What the heck I've tried everything else..
01-21-2004, 03:58 PM
01-21-2004, 04:09 PM
01-21-2004, 04:14 PM
01-21-2004, 04:28 PM
The pain in right inside the elbow..when I flex my bicep it hurts..It bothers me the most when working triceps..I cant do skull crushers anymore and i never thought about taping it..
01-21-2004, 10:44 PM
If its the inside of elbow I have the same thing its called Golfer's elbow.Try a Google search on it.Try ice and heat and get a good neoprene elbow sleeve.
01-21-2004, 11:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By colindep in forum Training ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 10-16-2010, 05:02 PM
- By Ol'Dirty in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 04-24-2009, 01:35 AM
- By julius kelp in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2005, 06:10 AM
- By Trapark666 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2004, 11:43 PM
- By Big H in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2003, 08:45 PM