Cardio and fat loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes, the IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped stack is a perfect RECOMP stack. It works well for me (and I eat a LOT, which says something; especially as it keeps me relatively lean) and is pretty much the only stack that I almost NEVER stop using!

I would personally use a GH booster (or a combination GH/testosterone booster) over a fat burner any time when wanting to lose fat, since it creates the right anabolic environment in your body to add more muscle and therefore lose fat more effectively and efficiently (especially to keep it off in the long-term).

No worries

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    cool thnx
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    ohh the igf-2 and neovar caught my eye im going to look into that because i dont want too loose to much just a little fat and gain muscle
    thnx gue
    IGF-2 is an excellent product as I can easily testify from my log and review, I gained strength and lost fat whilst cutting:CLICK HERE

...and the combo Rosie's suggested would be very effective for nutrient partitioning, strength maintenance/gains, recovery and...fat loss (if you're diet is in order of course )
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    cool thnx
    No worries

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    IGF-2 is an excellent product as I can easily testify from my log and review, I gained strength and lost fat whilst cutting:CLICK HERE

...and the combo Rosie's suggested would be very effective for nutrient partitioning, strength maintenance/gains, recovery and...fat loss (if you're diet is in order of course )
    I would disagree. Diet needs to be reasonable (and targeted towards your goals), but it's not the be all or end all (and I know from personal experience, since I got great results eating 4000+ cal/day), so long as your training makes up for it (not that I would recommend this option to people).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

4. has anyone tried the lipotrophin AM & PM???
    i want to give it a go
    im lookin for reviews but i cant find any
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  5. Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM and Lipotrophin-PM

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    has anyone tried the lipotrophin AM & PM???
    i want to give it a go
    im lookin for reviews but i cant find any
    I have used BOTH. I no longer use Lipotrophin-AM, as I find stacking the big four gives me the results I need. I use Lipotrophin-PM for the sleep benefits (not fat loss) and it is a staple for me.

There is a feedback thread for Lipotrophin-PM in the Applied Nutriceuticals subforum: Lipo-PM appreciation thread.

There have been several logs done on Lipotrophin-AM (i.e. Applied Neutriceuticals Lipo AM/Lipotrophin-PM (i.e. Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin - PM Log)on bb.com as well; you just need to look for them.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    •   

6. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    ...so long as your training makes up for it (not that I would recommend this option to people).
    Almost certainly Rosie, you're the exception, not the rule when it comes to training volume! I agree, diet doesn't have to be 100% PERFECT but as you say, tailoring towards your goals will make the fat loss process easier.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the best cardio for fat loss?
    By lplionheart in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 06:53 PM
  2. Insulin regulation and fat loss
    By zachs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 02:04 PM
  3. Vitamin C and Fat Loss
    By BOHICA in forum Weight Loss