supplement for lean mass?

  1. supplement for lean mass?


    I know it's not the best to take supplements, but is their anything to help build lean mass? I want to gain as little fat as possible. (Obviously) I'm strict on my diet and i react terrible to creatine, it blows me up...Anything to take to help recovery of muscles, or does anyone have a specific protein that's good for your post workout shake?


  2. Check into a pre-workout product called RPM. I've tried it before and I love it. As far as finding a supplement that is going to directly cause lean mass growth, it's not going to happen. Supplements are good for helping you reach certain goals, but nothing out there is going to magically put mass on you.

    Also check out whey protein, fish oil, mulit-vitamins, and creatine.

  3. There is one.........F-O-O-D. Any :dl: hiting the iron like you life depended on it.
    •   
       


  4. There is one.........F-O-O-D. And :dl: hiting the iron like you life depended on it.

  5. BCAAs will help you maintain muscle and even build some if you are on the right kind of workout program and your diet is healthy.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    BCAAs will help you maintain muscle and even build some if you are on the right kind of workout program and your diet is healthy.
    agreed. Make sure you feed yourself after your workouts to replenish glycogen. Perhaps adding some L-glutamine to help prevent muscle breakdown is another good supplement to add in. Good luck

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Broodstar View Post
    agreed. Make sure you feed yourself after your workouts to replenish glycogen. Perhaps adding some L-glutamine to help prevent muscle breakdown is another good supplement to add in. Good luck
    I supplement with glutamine, but since most whey proteins contain at least some glutamine, is it necessary? Whatcha think?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by someguy1984 View Post
    I know it's not the best to take supplements, but is their anything to help build lean mass? I want to gain as little fat as possible. (Obviously) I'm strict on my diet and i react terrible to creatine, it blows me up...Anything to take to help recovery of muscles, or does anyone have a specific protein that's good for your post workout shake?
    Check out Procard Nutrition or nutramedia online. Chris has some articles that may point you in the right direction.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Supplement for Lean Muscle Gain?
    By 2 Real in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:56 PM
  2. Mass FX and Lean FX *My First Log*
    By superfalc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 01:31 AM
  3. Lean Mass Supplement
    By fcpcjc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Log in
Log in