need some help...Obliques/lower back

flex13

Awards
I have been cutting up for a month now and Im just having some trouble loosing some fat around my obligues and lower back area! My abs are coming along nicely but as stated above I am having trouble with the areas mentioned. My diet is on target and the only supps I am using are anabolic pump, creatine, and fish oil. I do my cardio at the end of my workouts but I need some good exercises for these areas and was wondering what you guys thought are the best ones to help me out????

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
What creatine are you using (some cause bloating)? How much carbohydrates are you eating? what's your body composition like?

You cannot spot reduce.. Try doing RDLs

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I responded in your thread in the training forum...

flex13

Awards
What creatine are you using (some cause bloating)? How much carbohydrates are you eating? what's your body composition like?

You cannot spot reduce.. Try doing RDLs
I am currently using green mag.
My diet pretty much looks like this:

meal 1: protein shake(2scoops) about 8g carbs along with 1 cup oats 60g carbs

meal 2: 5 eggs then have my creatine shake with 1 scoop carb slam 30g carbs

meal 3: I usually have 1 glass of chocolate milk with couple scoops of natty peanut butter probably around 35g of carbs all together

meal 4: steak, chicken breast, or ground meat just depends on what I feel like
and im not really sure of the carbs here but I also have another baked potato which is about 26g carbs

meal 5: I usually have another baked potato and some almonds or yogurt

meal 6: I have a protein shake mixed with milk

My body composition is atheletic. I gained some unwanted weight on those certain areas probably due to not playing ice hockey in college anymore and having a poor diet. I still have a lot of muscle just a little bit of fat around the love handles and lower back.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using green mag.
My diet pretty much looks like this:

meal 1: protein shake(2scoops) about 8g carbs along with 1 cup oats 60g carbs

meal 2: 5 eggs then have my creatine shake with 1 scoop carb slam 30g carbs

meal 3: I usually have 1 glass of chocolate milk with couple scoops of natty peanut butter probably around 35g of carbs all together

meal 4: steak, chicken breast, or ground meat just depends on what I feel like
and im not really sure of the carbs here but I also have another baked potato which is about 26g carbs

meal 5: I usually have another baked potato and some almonds or yogurt

meal 6: I have a protein shake mixed with milk

My body composition is atheletic. I gained some unwanted weight on those certain areas probably due to not playing ice hockey in college anymore and having a poor diet. I still have a lot of muscle just a little bit of fat around the love handles and lower back.
Total calories / % macro breakdown; 'athletic' is not what I was looking for...

flex13

Awards
Total calories / % macro breakdown; 'athletic' is not what I was looking for...
O well what are u looking for then...I have a muscular buil just some unwanted fat in the areas mentioned

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
O well what are u looking for then...I have a muscular buil just some unwanted fat in the areas mentioned
percent body fat...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Napalm from avant research may help if it's just that last certain area you need to trim.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do some good mornings, did well for my lower back

ILiftBig

Awards
I have been cutting up for a month now and Im just having some trouble loosing some fat around my obligues and lower back area! My abs are coming along nicely but as stated above I am having trouble with the areas mentioned. My diet is on target and the only supps I am using are anabolic pump, creatine, and fish oil. I do my cardio at the end of my workouts but I need some good exercises for these areas and was wondering what you guys thought are the best ones to help me out????
Arched back good mornings and hypers work the low back very good. Side crunches on an incline bench will do nicely with the obliques.