1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%

ENDOMORPHS!

for ENDOmorphs out there,

how do you gain weight the best, with as little fat as possible? any diet and training tips?

ive been hitting the bike every morning for 25 minutes before brekfast and than weights at night.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Eat a ton of protein and little carbs. the only carbs i get from are sandwiches and meal replacements....
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

ive found that eating most of my carbs at breakfast and around my workout has worked best for me and for the rest of my meals is more fat than carbs but still a little carbs in those meals. just make sure those carbs are slow burning carbs and only spike insulin after your workout. tons and tons of protein. as for training i do little rest in between sets to keep the heart rate going and train very heavy with good form. occasionaly ill do some cardio after i lift or in the morning on my off days. just eat clean, train hard, supplement well, and get some ZZZ's and you'll be good to go.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I copied and pasted this from what I wrote in another thread today in this section. I'm loosely an endo/meso mix. I've been fighting it for a while (plenty of ups and downs), but now I've finally accepted it and worked with my metabolic type to come to this conclusion about me:

In my opinion, it all varies from person to person. We at this board have been (and will always be) searching for that program/regimen that will keep us big and ripped. Our body-types are different. We need different foods, different ratios of macronutrients, different sleep cycles, different workout programs, different post workout nutrition, etc.

Myself for example:

Endo/Meso (loosely speaking)

Optimal Diet: 20 carbs, 40 protein, 40 fat (20/40/40)

Optimal Weight Routine: HIT Style Full Body w/ a few intensifiers (ex. dropsets, supersets, whatever) to be performed M/W/F

Optimal workout configuration: 15 minutes warmup/45 minutes weights/10 minutes abs/20 minutes moderate-low intensity cardio

Non-Resistance Days: 45-60 minutes cardio at a moderate intensity

Post-Workout Nutrition: 30 grams hydrolyzed whey/casein providing full spectrum EAAs immediately post workout and a whey isolate/flaxseed shake 30 minutes after that.

It all varies......... I'm still tweeking things...
    Freedom means nothing here.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan4110 View Post
    ive found that eating most of my carbs at breakfast and around my workout has worked best for me and for the rest of my meals is more fat than carbs but still a little carbs in those meals. just make sure those carbs are slow burning carbs and only spike insulin after your workout. tons and tons of protein. as for training i do little rest in between sets to keep the heart rate going and train very heavy with good form. occasionaly ill do some cardio after i lift or in the morning on my off days. just eat clean, train hard, supplement well, and get some ZZZ's and you'll be good to go.

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulking diet/workout for ENDOMORPHS
    By DT5 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 01:06 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 09:12 PM
  3. Cycle for endomorphs???
    By mattlew62 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 12:11 PM