STK's training routine

legaljuicer

Awards
all 3X5 workout exersizes are done with the same top weight with 2-3 warm up sets before hand..squats can be alternated with sl deads or regular deads but i find if the squat is done properly it hits the hams, erectors and glutes just fine.same as incline bench-can alternate with flats..on the non-3X5 days start with a weight that you can do in good form for 6-8 reps, drop 20 pounds and go to failure, then drop another 20 and go to failure..yes body parts are hit twice a week but nothing is missed with the exeption of abs..abs will get stronger with correct breathing...this is a break apart routine from huskerpower.com and 13 years of using hardgainer skills by stuart mcrobert and ken lestnier..i just wont take advice from someone 200 pds or under about mass..if your not a pro or genetic freak why train like one?..try cyberpump.com, ironmind.com, and hardgainer.com..see what they can do natural and then think what can be done with added milk and cookies..haha..also www.magnusvermagnusson.com a beast..here ya go..BTW..EAT AND REST..BOTH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE..

MON

NECK HARNESS OR 4 WAY HAMMER 3X10-F DROPS 20 PDS TO FAILURE

INCLINE BENCH 3X6-8-F DROPS 20 PDS TO FAILURE

BENT ROWS 3X6-8 DROPS 20 PDS TO FAILURE

BARBELL CURLS 3X6-8 DROPS 20 PDS TO FAILURE

TUES

CALVE RAISES 2X10
PARALLEL SQUAT 3X5
FRONT PRESS 3X5
BARBELL SHRUGS 3X5

THURS

NECK HARNESS OR 4 WAY HAMMER 2x10
INCLINE BENCH 3X5
BENT ROWS 3X5
BARBELL CURLS 3X5

FRI

CALVE RAISES 3X10-F DROPS 20 PDS TO FAILURE

PARALLEL SQUAT 3X6-8-F DROPS 20 PDS TO FAILURE

FRONT PRESS 3X6-8-F DROPS 20 PDS TO FAILURE

BARBELL SHRUGS 3X6-8-F DROPS 20 PDS TO FAILURE

looks simple but with the exeption of abs show me a muscle group that isnt hit..dont say triceps til youve done some serious inclines and standing or seated press and definatly bent (over) rows bang everything from fingertip to fingertip..biceps, traps, rear delts..ugg they hurt..most are compound movements which use multi-joints and thus use more muscle..show me a bro who can squat 300 pds and youve got just a bro who cant 3 plate..show me a bro who works for years under the squat rack and can do 600 for reps and i'll show ya a monster..bwaaa...be well..i take critics well so no worries..bk has seen me..i know his size and strength..either pump away in the gym for hours or lift hard and heavy for an hour and gain..course nutrition and rest is 90% no doubt..added products are another 5 and training is 5..just a thought..killa

SouthernTrendKiller
*SULTAN OF SIZE*