Anyone with elbow/pain.. tendonitis? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anyone with elbow/pain.. tendonitis?

1. Banned
    Answers

Cool Anyone with elbow/pain.. tendonitis?

Click here. I tried it, it works great.

http://www.docortho.com/docortho.fil...roducts/120424

2. New Member
    Answers

I got a similar product from Walgreen's for $ 18 a pair.  They do cut down on the pain after lifting but the eventual healing of tendonitis can be as long as six months if you don't continue to damage it by improperly working out.  Mine was caused by pushing my straight bar curls faster than my tendons could grow.  Now I use ez curl bar.
  3. New Member
    Answers

I posted a link in the ingredients section to NOW Foods. They have a nice little bit of info on DMSO. Apparently it has been used as a pain relief for muscle and joint pain. Specifically they mention osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. And since tendonitis is a form of arthritis the leap isn't to hard to make here.

And since so many of us are using DMSO as a really good solvent , it would just stand to reason that we use it also as a pain reliever at the same time.

http://www.nowfoods.com/html70/Supp/DMSO.asp

Edit: Bleh meant to post the link here to the DMSO stuff on NOW foods.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by Buck
    I posted a link in the ingredients section to NOW Foods. They have a nice little bit of info on DMSO. Apparently it has been used as a pain relief for muscle and joint pain. Specifically they mention osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. And since tendonitis is a form of arthritis the leap isn't to hard to make here.

And since so many of us are using DMSO as a really good solvent , it would just stand to reason that we use it also as a pain reliever at the same time.

http://www.nowfoods.com/html70/Supp/DMSO.asp

Edit: Bleh meant to post the link here to the DMSO stuff on NOW foods.
    I mix up a little homebrew for my sore elbows and knees. I use about 60% DMSO, 30% Walmart Aloe Vera Lotion and 10% D-Limone.

Works great and applies like a lotion. The citrus smell from the D-Limone must keep the DMSO garlic breath away and the Aloe Vera lotion helps with any skin irritation.

So far , the wife has not complained about any bod or breath smell (from the DMSO).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:57 AM
  2. Infection with no pain?
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 04:15 PM
  3. elbow pain from squats!!!!
    By Trapark666 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 10:43 PM
  4. elbow PAIN