Cutting with minimal LBM loss

P

pharaohf4

Awards
After doing my first cycle of AAS, I have some excess fat and want to get rid of it. I don't want to loose any muscle(or minimal if I can). Before starting AAS I had really low bf (I think 3-6%, i can't remeber). I want to get leaner. I've looked at clen, t3, and ECA. I want to do it naturally though.

Should I drop my calories? I just finished my 3week PCT.
I'm thinking about starting to run in the morning. Does running make you loose any muscle?

B

BMZ

Awards
do cardio...up the protein...

it depends on your diet bro...
but yeah you an lose some muscle if you don't diet right and do too much cardio...

keep it about 20-30 minutes tops.....
and get that diet in check.....
the main key in losing BF is your diet.

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
What I'm trying right now after reading some of Dogg Crapp's thread (cycles on pennies) over at animalkits is just add cardio but keep cals the same. Yes, keep protein high. I never did cardio at all except for warm up till now. I am doing 30 mins 2 x wk. I'll see how that works, or I can always add another day with 30mins.

P

pharaohf4

Awards
I'm going to keep my calories up but keep them cleaner.(It'll probably be harder than I think). I'm also going to start to introduce cardio as well. I'll see how I lookafter a few weeks of this.

thanks guys.

P

pharaohf4

Awards
do you have a link to Dogg Crapp's thread (cycles on pennies), because I was having trouble finding it. I've heard good things about it though.
thanks

B

BMZ

Awards
YEAH KEEP the cals clean and up the cardio to about 3 x a week and you should be fine.......

if you can try to do the cardio in the morning before breakfast although some bros will tell you not to do this cause it burns muscle...but actually it will deplete your glycogen stores and help burn fat...as long as you eat clean you will be fine.

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
YEAH KEEP the cals clean and up the cardio to about 3 x a week and you should be fine.......

if you can try to do the cardio in the morning before breakfast although some bros will tell you not to do this cause it burns muscle...but actually it will deplete your glycogen stores and help burn fat...as long as you eat clean you will be fine.
I've read this many times also and is something I tend to do when I can. You can also stop eating carbs after 6:00pm to keep gains lean, which will also help burn fat more efficiently when doing your cardio before breakfast.

B

BMZ

Awards
good advice....

also I wanna stress that make sure you cut the carbs, but don't cut them completely out or you will be majorly tired and bummed out physically and mentally, you will crash all over unless you are taking some kind of thermo like ECA, etc.....you gotta remember that your body and brain uses carbs for energy.......so no glucose in the brain will make your brain feel like mush (I speak from experience!)....
but you said you wanted to do it naturally so just eat clean and lower the cals and carbs and hit the cardio.

I

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you lose LBM while dieting you FUCKED-UP! I have trainee after trainee that has it professionlly measured and they are all gaining LBM while losing fat. The ones that don't have it professionally measured all have scale and tape measurements that indicate muscle gain with fat loss. Go over to Animals board

http://www.animalkits.be/

and you will find people I train posting some of their results about this.

Iron Addict

M

MrBean

Awards
If you lose LBM while dieting you FUCKED-UP! I have trainee after trainee that has it professionlly measured and they are all gaining LBM while losing fat. The ones that don't have it professionally measured all have scale and tape measurements that indicate muscle gain with fat loss. Go over to Animals board

http://www.animalkits.be/

and you will find people I train posting some of their results about this.

Iron Addict
What form of cardio do you recommend IA?

I

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bean,

Depends on many factors, but for the VAST majority, it's low intensity at a level that allows a conversation to be carried on while doing it.

Iron Addict

M

MrBean

Awards
Bean,

Depends on many factors, but for the VAST majority, it's low intensity at a level that allows a conversation to be carried on while doing it.

Iron Addict
Thanks IA.
How about in the morning on an empty stomach, or is it better to have something b4 it?

I

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Morning on an empty stomach is always best if your schedule allows.

Iron Addict