- 10-12-2008, 12:09 AM
I intend on implementing Prilepin's Table in my next cycle. I've sort of followed it for a time and then I end up straying away from it.
For those who use it:
How do you like it?
How strict are you in employing these principles?
How do you use it when creating a WO?
I ran across an article yesterday where someone has extended Prilepin's Table to allow a lifter to more acurately keep tabs on his progress
The Reinvention Tour: How to Design Strength Training Programs using Prilepin's Table
I'd like to here some knowledgeable feedback on Prilepin's Table and the extension of it that I found.
My upcoming cycle is going to be the following:
MWF - Strength - Weight Training (compound exercises, very few machines)
TT - Speed - Olympic Lifts (1 Snatch day and 1 Clean day)
I can't lift near max because my school gym doesn't allow O-lifts but as long as you show superior control they don't bother you so I keep my reps between 3-5 and work on very strict form and speed
SS - Endurance/Speed/Power - Heavy Bag and Speed Bag
Similar Forum Threads
- By meowmeow in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2010, 10:48 PM
- By thesinner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2007, 10:15 PM
- By INFOHAZARD in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2005, 09:52 PM
- By J_MAN in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2004, 02:07 PM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2004, 07:30 PM