- 10-12-2008, 12:09 AM
I intend on implementing Prilepin's Table in my next cycle. I've sort of followed it for a time and then I end up straying away from it.
For those who use it:
How do you like it?
How strict are you in employing these principles?
How do you use it when creating a WO?
I ran across an article yesterday where someone has extended Prilepin's Table to allow a lifter to more acurately keep tabs on his progress
The Reinvention Tour: How to Design Strength Training Programs using Prilepin's Table
I'd like to here some knowledgeable feedback on Prilepin's Table and the extension of it that I found.
My upcoming cycle is going to be the following:
MWF - Strength - Weight Training (compound exercises, very few machines)
TT - Speed - Olympic Lifts (1 Snatch day and 1 Clean day)
I can't lift near max because my school gym doesn't allow O-lifts but as long as you show superior control they don't bother you so I keep my reps between 3-5 and work on very strict form and speed
SS - Endurance/Speed/Power - Heavy Bag and Speed Bag
Similar Forum Threads
- By corsaking in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:59 PM
- By lonewolf0420 in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 07-15-2010, 10:52 PM
- By AZMIDLYF in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 12-13-2008, 04:29 AM
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2008, 09:05 AM
- By J_MAN in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2004, 02:07 PM