Very very odd marks on traps!

1. Very very odd marks on traps!

Ok so first off,this isn't a problem. I am just dying to know what it is and if anybody else has had this happen. I used to get minor marks on my traps when I did shoulders. I recently began doing deadlifts about a month ago and those seem to really make them show up. I did some romanian deads today and it's never been so prominent. It's under the skin and it doesn't hurt and it goes away in a few days. It only shows up on my traps. Anybody?

2. I get the exact same marks from squats when I have a heavy bar on my traps. Don't worry about em. Prob blood vessels or something.

3. I just sprained my ankle and the bruising looks just like that. yikes man. i have no idea.

Before i read your post i assumed you had done heavy squats and had pinched your skin
    •   

4. If i do squats or heavy calve raises with the machine that rests on my shoulders i will get that.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    If i do squats or heavy calve raises with the machine that rests on my shoulders i will get that.
    I never thought about that. I did do standing calf raises and squats today. That would make sense.

6. bruise

7. Busted capillaries.

8. Yeah - standing machine calf raises typically make those marks, they go away in a week or so. Also, I've found that keeping my traps and shoulders partially contracted (as if I were doing a partial shrug) seems to help prevent them.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

9. lol yea I remmember when i saw those I was like WTF IS THIS but then I noticed they came when i did standing calf machine.

10. Those are from squats sans puss pad.

11. It's def the calve raises. Does it to me all the time.

12. yupe calve raise machine. I never get them from squatting and i don't use the pas either.

13. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    yupe calve raise machine. I never get them from squatting and i don't use the pas either.

14. yep, standing calf raises. awesome looking though

15. Funny that I see a picture of this. I got out of the shower one day and happened to look at my back and saw a straight line that ran all the way across my back and it didn't take long before I realized the Squats where doing it.

It don't look the bet and might hurt a bit but it is ok haha

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    yep, standing calf raises. awesome looking though
    Haha,yeah I kind of agree. It's just so weird that they don't hurt at all.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRAPS?
    By at1010 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 12:36 PM
  2. Help with Traps
    By Whacked in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 06:34 PM
  3. traps
    By speedpastu in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 21