You're favourite tricep workout to build the lateral head
- 09-12-2008, 02:09 AM
- 09-12-2008, 07:06 AM
I like doing tricep dips between two benches, feet up on one, with 3 45's on my lap. Push out your max with the three, then have your partner or anyone else take one off, continue, take one off, conti ue, and finally burn out with an empty lap.
You can move your arms farther out on the bench you're pressing from to isolate it further. It's a killer tricep routine.
- 09-12-2008, 08:37 AM
09-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Oh hell yeah.
It was funny the other day we were doing it, the two of us are like whackjobs in the gym anyway, and this dude comes up and was like "I get my workout watchig you guys! God dayummm"
It feels good getting comments like that. That day we were eating the place alive and it showed.
09-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By grigs in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:21 PM
- By AndreAnabolic in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2008, 09:41 AM
- By arizonanewbie in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-29-2008, 02:41 PM
- By dead_i_katid in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2007, 08:25 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 07-20-2004, 11:18 AM