Lunges: mediocre or beneficial?
- 09-08-2008, 09:20 PM
- 09-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Walking lunges with a barbell behind you or dumbbells at your side is definitely not a waste of time.
09-09-2008, 01:02 AM
09-09-2008, 01:20 AM
love lunges... go full basketball court with something fairly heavy and have the heavy stuff at the other end of the court... and walk back to half court with the heavies...
death to my legs
CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
09-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Just make sure you give your legs enough time to recover before you do a sprint session. Running on sore legs is definitely a waste of time if you're trying to get faster.
09-09-2008, 08:40 AM
09-09-2008, 09:29 AM
09-09-2008, 11:09 PM
i didnt exactly mean to say that they wernt a failure, i just ment that is it like a waste of time compared to squating light weights. i usually lunge until failure which burns like a son of a gun. im pretty sore today so i think they are working for me pretty good. i need to pick up my speed.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigintensions in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2013, 06:24 PM
- By Big Joe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
- By AnonyMoose in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-23-2007, 04:00 PM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2006, 07:42 PM
- By 8 pak man in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:24 PM