Splitting body parts?
- 08-26-2008, 09:46 PM
- 08-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Would it be better to do all my bicep sets then move to triceps? Is there any proven advantage to doing either? Thanks!
Supersets are sometimes used for endurance training. They can also be used just to produce more expedient workouts which also produce more of an energy expenditure.
Again, all depends upon your goals.We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.
Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.
I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
- 08-27-2008, 02:36 PM
I would like to bulk. I believe I spoke incorrectly before. For instance I preform 3 sets of bis then 3 sets of tris and I do this for 3 or 4 different exercises. They are not supersets. Thanks for the help.
Also, are there any studies on this? Thanks
08-28-2008, 12:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gogo in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2008, 12:35 PM
- By Cellardude in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2007, 06:09 AM
- By christopher in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2007, 07:15 PM
- By Snuggles in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2006, 12:11 AM
- By curt2go in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 04-29-2003, 03:22 PM