drop sets for arms....
- 08-19-2008, 12:31 PM
- 08-19-2008, 12:40 PM
For arms I definitely incorporate drop sets, super sets, and negatives.
- 08-19-2008, 12:59 PM
- 6'1" 235 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
just do not over do it, maybe once a month or once every other. i normally pick two body parts a month and pick a day for overload, just had chest day like that today......i tell myself before i go in the gym...."heavy day for chest, lift all you can today" then i proceed to overload it for one hour, just beat myself up, get a little crazy, and have some fun
08-20-2008, 12:37 AM
thanks for all your advice and help...by the way i love devils rejects
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pipes in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2010, 10:47 AM
- By anoopbal in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 08-31-2010, 06:27 AM
- By R1balla in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:46 PM
- By Bendiesel in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2008, 09:26 AM
- By Iron Warrior in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2005, 10:00 AM