Body Weight Exercises
- 08-31-2008, 11:34 AM
- 08-31-2008, 04:29 PM
A movement I forgot about - you can do bw Tricep Extensions.
Gripo the edge of a bench chair, counter top, car bumber, whatever, facing downward.
Lower your body by bending at elbows, as if you were doing a skull-crusher and lowering the bar towards your head.
Push yourself up using your tris - it's pretty tough.
08-31-2008, 07:14 PM
08-31-2008, 10:58 PM
Hey poops, I've had several friends visit the Gym you're headed off too, and most of them have gone for the same reason. They've all been able to use the recreation equipment, and as long as you are patient, I'm sure you'll be able to use it also. Just don't go in trying to prove anything. Use the benches when you get the chance but stick to BW exercises in your down time. I wish you the best man - everything works out in the end!
09-01-2008, 03:46 AM
09-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ziggajay in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2011, 01:54 PM
- By gaijininjapan in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:30 AM
- By ogdlow in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2010, 05:39 PM
- By tbarrows in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2008, 03:08 PM
- By ShakesAllDay in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 01:04 PM