dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently debuting the new pump bottles, per all of your requests. Serving size should be 3 pumps (3 ml), which gives 40 servings per bottle.

Here is how they look. I'll be updating and printing labels immediately, but it will take me around 2 weeks to get them back. In the meantime they will be shipping with the previous labels. Price will be coming down slightly, just because.

Pump Bottles.jpg

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used pumps like they before with AndroHard.

It worked really well

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently debuting the new pump bottles, per all of your requests. Serving size should be 3 pumps (3 ml), which gives 40 servings per bottle.

Here is how they look. I'll be updating and printing labels immediately, but it will take me around 2 weeks to get them back. In the meantime they will be shipping with the previous labels. Price will be coming down slightly, just because.

View attachment 154110
That looks awesome!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Are the pump bottles 120 ml / 4oz or 5oz as mentioned on facebook?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are listed as 5 ounce, but once I pushed the pump disc all the way down and fill them up to the top they hold all 6 ounces. I'll probably relabel them as 5.5 ounces, and discount the price accordingly, just to leave some room to shake them before application.