Evomuse's Service

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. I have an issue with a recent order. What is the best way to contact @dsade?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    I have an issue with a recent order. What is the best way to contact @dsade?
    Apparently there is none.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Apparently there is none.
    I have purchased directly from him for years and have only had one issue where he went above and beyond to replace a defective product.

    My issue today is a simple picking error(I did not receive what I ordered) that I expect will be resolved just as positively and easily.

  4. If anyone has an issue and can't get through to Matt, feel free to shoot me a PM with details. I can't promise anything because I am not officially a customer service guy....but I do manage some of the retail accounts and talk to Matt and we will try to get it cleared up.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    If anyone has an issue and can't get through to Matt, feel free to shoot me a PM with details. I can't promise anything because I am not officially a customer service guy....but I do manage some of the retail accounts and talk to Matt and we will try to get it cleared up.
    Thank you for offering your assistance. I shot an email to the [email protected] address and will await a reply.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    If anyone has an issue and can't get through to Matt, feel free to shoot me a PM with details. I can't promise anything because I am not officially a customer service guy....but I do manage some of the retail accounts and talk to Matt and we will try to get it cleared up.
    How's Matt doing?

  7. I just got a shipping notification. While it was a ridiculous ordeal that it took this long for such a small item and the communication was non existent, I was sent way more than what I'm owed and will share it amongst others once it comes in.

    I still haven't heard back from any of my emails or messages, so I'm not sure who is taking care of it on their end.

    I'm hoping everyone else can get theirs figured out.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    How's Matt doing?
    Matt is fighting. Had some stuff happen in the past couple weeks but I think he will be OK, I hope. I am sure he appreciates the concern.

    Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I just got a shipping notification. While it was a ridiculous ordeal that it took this long for such a small item and the communication was non existent, I was sent way more than what I'm owed and will share it amongst others once it comes in.

    I still haven't heard back from any of my emails or messages, so I'm not sure who is taking care of it on their end.

    I'm hoping everyone else can get theirs figured out.
    He is trying to make up as best he can. If there was extra in there, it is because Matt wants to make it right. If he hasn't responded, I apologize for him. He and one part time person ship all the orders and he has major back issues and other issues that typically keep him out of the warehouse at least 1-2 days a week and he tries to catch up. I know it is the same excuse over and over ...but it isn't an easy situation to solve. He is trying. Also, he lost his entire laptop a little over a week ago so he is trying to get all that together and may have lost emails.

    Like I said above - let me know if something is t right and I will help if I can.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Matt is fighting. Had some stuff happen in the past couple weeks but I think he will be OK, I hope. I am sure he appreciates the concern.



    He is trying to make up as best he can. If there was extra in there, it is because Matt wants to make it right. If he hasn't responded, I apologize for him. He and one part time person ship all the orders and he has major back issues and other issues that typically keep him out of the warehouse at least 1-2 days a week and he tries to catch up. I know it is the same excuse over and over ...but it isn't an easy situation to solve. He is trying. Also, he lost his entire laptop a little over a week ago so he is trying to get all that together and may have lost emails.

    Like I said above - let me know if something is t right and I will help if I can.
    The package I got a notification for is more than enough. I do feel bad and wish him the best, but if he wants to continue to keep running his business and continue to make people happy he needs to get some help here quickly.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    The package I got a notification for is more than enough. I do feel bad and wish him the best, but if he wants to continue to keep running his business and continue to make people happy he needs to get some help here quickly.
    Yes. I really appreciate the feedback to be honest. Obviously not what we want to hear, but what we need to hear.

  11. Sincerely hope him the best with personal matters, but these issues have been going on for far too long and it's unacceptable. If he can't handle on his own,he needs to bring someone/others on who can step in. I remember a few months back hearing about this huge news with him partnering up with the person that used to be with LG Sciences, and how things were going to get so much better.

    We're still waiting..

  12. I love Evomuse products but the constant out of stock and shipping issues has really been a drag. I know Matt puts the effort in but as a business-minded guy I truly wonder what it would take to make Evomuse more reputable (other than every products' effectiveness). Matt could have a ton of cash flow if everything was in stock and he didn't use USPS.

    Honestly I am hesitant to order anything because it probably won't be in stock next month. I like to stay on supplements consistently and long-term.

    That said Matt did send 6 bottles of Slintensity recently that were in preshipment for well over a month! So upsetting. It shouldn't be like this!

    I spent 3k on evomuse supps last year.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    I love Evomuse products but the constant out of stock and shipping issues has really been a drag. I know Matt puts the effort in but as a business-minded guy I truly wonder what it would take to make Evomuse more reputable (other than every products' effectiveness). Matt could have a ton of cash flow if everything was in stock and he didn't use USPS.

    Honestly I am hesitant to order anything because it probably won't be in stock next month. I like to stay on supplements consistently and long-term.

    That said Matt did send 6 bottles of Slintensity recently that were in preshipment for well over a month! So upsetting. It shouldn't be like this!

    I spent 3k on evomuse supps last year.
    A small business takes time to remanufacture products. Cash flow doesn't say it all because Evomuse is TOP quality at a damn near manufacturing price. He hooks folks up.
  14. Evomuse's Service


    This is one if very few owners/business I tend to just not give a hard time about when shyt hits the fan. I always feel like I'm supporting a local business in a weird way. Sometimes your orders get stalled out or not go perfect but its never an intention to screw over the customer. I can always forgive, just expect things can happen when dealing with him, but its certainly not always an issue.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    I have purchased directly from him for years and have only had one issue where he went above and beyond to replace a defective product.

    My issue today is a simple picking error(I did not receive what I ordered) that I expect will be resolved just as positively and easily.
    Quick update:

    Matt got back to me within a few hours of receiving my email. He said he would get the missing items out to me ASAP and threw in a pretty big extra for my inconvenience. A shipping label was created the following day.

  16. Sorry for the communications...I'm working from a barebones, temporary laptop and I don't have access to a lot of my programs (including my whole invoicing program, which has jacked AR/AP beyond belief.) In spite of communications, I'm remedying shipping issues with extra product. If anyone is still outstanding, let me know. I have brought in a replacement for my employee, who left me up **** creek by suddenly quitting.

    Gut Health is restocked (and on sale!), we have new pump bottles for all of the topicals and BRITE, and Slintensity should be here tomorrow (also going to be on sale, big time.) Clear Edge ingredients are on the way to production, with DCP coming right behind.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Glad to see Gut Health back. I only had 5 days left. Placed order today. Defeinetly going to try new SuperNova bottle. My last bottle never did get better. Stained 2 shirts and is still clumpy. I can send it to you if you want to see what caused it, for QA testing.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Glad to see Gut Health back. I only had 5 days left. Placed order today. Defeinetly going to try new SuperNova bottle. My last bottle never did get better. Stained 2 shirts and is still clumpy. I can send it to you if you want to see what caused it, for QA testing.
    It's cool, but I DO need feedback on the new pump bottles. I'll shoot one out for you tomorrow. Still need to shake it before each application, but it's far superior.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's cool, but I DO need feedback on the new pump bottles. I'll shoot one out for you tomorrow. Still need to shake it before each application, but it's far superior.
    Sounds good. I look forward to testing it.

    Also for any grammar police itt, I put Fein on purpose in definitely as a play on words lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  20. Check out what I just saw....

    Name:  Attach2682_20170824_183359.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  159.4 KB

  21. Created your order, you should get a confirmation shortly.

    But...I have to ban you. We don't allow humor here in this forum.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Created your order, you should get a confirmation shortly.

    But...I have to ban you. We don't allow humor here in this forum.
    Yes sir. Lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  23. Looks similar to the flawless DFH pump I had. It was perfect in terms of squeezing all the product out. I cracked it open and tried to get the leftovers which were next to nothing. Definitely an upgrade

  24. I placed my first order through the Evomuse site today and I am impressed @dsade within 15 minutes, I got tracking. I couldn't pass up the year of Gut Health pack with the 15% off.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I placed my first order through the Evomuse site today and I am impressed @dsade within 15 minutes, I got tracking. I couldn't pass up the year of Gut Health pack with the 15% off.
    That is a killer deal. Unfortunately a bottle won't last me 2 months. My gf uses it too...so a bottle only lasts a month. We ran out a month ago and she was so upset with me that I had to hound Matt until he sent me hos own personal stock. Haha.

    I think Gut Health is something people sometimes don't notice until they run out of it..and a week later they feel like crap.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 03:17 PM
  2. Secure IM service ~FREE~
    By bellx1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 11:58 AM
  3. Super Fast Service
    By xXx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 04:54 PM
  4. Postal Service Info. :D
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2003, 11:26 AM
  5. ISP Service for $5.95 a month
    By Dr of Golf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Log in
Log in