8wk cut with Evomuse...

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm starting an 8wk fitness challenge tomorrow! So I've got my training and nutrition dialled in and I've some Evomuse products I'd like to run along with it.

I've only about a week or 2 max left in a tub of Epitome.
2x DCP
1x alphaburn
1x supernova
1x abliterated Ammo

Also running Clear Edge already!

How would you run the above products??

Thanks

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not dsade but, I would personally run the Supernova for the first 4 weeks followed by the Ammo. I would run the DCP the entire 8 weeks and the alphaburn prior to cardio work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not dsade but, I would personally run the Supernova for the first 4 weeks followed by the Ammo. I would run the DCP the entire 8 weeks and the alphaburn prior to cardio work.
I would do similar but swap the ammo and Supernova order.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That works for me!! I'll introduce the Ammo today, and once finished start back on the SN
My fault. Figured you would want to save the cortisol control till later in the cut when it's most likely higher. Hate that you opened the Supernova for one day.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade when is DCP back in stock on your site by chance?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still working on the capsaicin issue. I sent a synthesis process for capsiate to my supplier, waiting to find out how viable it is.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My fault. Figured you would want to save the cortisol control till later in the cut when it's most likely higher. Hate that you opened the Supernova for one day.
First priority is always reducing VAT for health and appearance issues, IMO.