dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like nobody is offering PLCAR as a solo ingredient anymore.

I brought PLCAR to the supplement market back in 2004 (with the very first version of Clear Edge in order to provide body energy....we were going to market it to poker tournament players), and I absolutely love the effects. If you haven't tried it, it's a really great compoud - providing nice clean energy and boosted fat loss.

I'll either have 150g or (more likely) 200g jars for maybe $24.99? I don't need to make much profit on these - I just want to make it available. I'll see if I can find the mini-writeup I made for PLCAR and post it up.

Should be here by the end of next week. Dosage is 1-1.5 grams twice per day (preworkout is a fantastic time). I will also be sending out GlycoMyx samples with every jar. Please do me a favor and take one of your workouts and dose the PLCAR with the sample of GlycoMyx and post some feedback. You'll be helping me reinforce my design for Demolish Preworkout, and speed up finalization of the formula.

Grassy Ass, Amigos!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I would always stock up when NP had their bulk PLCAR

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS still has plcar but in caps .. bulk would be nice, i love the stuff myself

whats GlycoMyx ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS still has plcar but in caps .. bulk would be nice, i love the stuff myself

whats GlycoMyx ?
GlycoMyx is a badass carb supplement. The main ingredient is high anthocyanin content purple sweet potato powder. It suppresses appetite, has fantastic vasodilation properties, increases fat loss, and is a potent anti-oxidant. It also has Glucomannan which does a lot of great things for cholesterol and triglycerides, and gluten-free oat powder.

It;s going to be one of the main ingredients (just the PSPP) in Demolish, my preworkout formula. I want to use PLCAR in it too, which is why I'm asking for some feedback with the combo.

These two are only the beginning of the formula, but you will be really surprised how well it works as a preworkout. Do remember though that they are carbs, so if you train carb restricted adjust accordingly.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for updates

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It never really caught on as a standalone product, as people were going nuts over waxy maize and all kinds of others, but it makes for a great component in a meal replacement and, of course, in the preworkout.

Food Chem. 2017 Apr 15;221:447-456. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.10.077. Epub 2016 Oct 19.
Fractionation, enzyme inhibitory and cellular antioxidant activity of bioactives from purple sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas).
Esatbeyoglu T1, Rodríguez-Werner M2, Schlösser A3, Winterhalter P2, Rimbach G3.
Author information
Abstract

Sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas L.) is mainly cultivated in Asia. The deep purple color of purple sweet potato (PSP) is due to the high content of acylated anthocyanins. In the present study, PSP-derived polyphenols were identified using HPLC-PDA and HPLC-ESI-MSn analyses. After concentration of the polyphenols from PSP, preparative separation into two fractions, designated anthocyanins (AF) and copigments (CF), was carried out using adsorptive membrane chromatography. In enzyme inhibitory assays, all PSP samples inhibited the enzymes α-amylase, α-glucosidase and xanthine oxidase. Additionally, the cell signaling cellular antioxidant properties of the PSP extracts were investigated in cultured cells. PSP induced the transcription factor Nrf2, which regulates the expression of genes encoding heme oxygenase 1 (Hmox1), glutamate-cysteine ligase catalytic subunit (Gclc) and paraoxonase 1 (PON1). Furthermore, PSP enhanced cellular glutathione concentrations and decreased lipid peroxidation in cultured hepatocytes. Overall, these results suggest that PSP extracts exhibit enzyme inhibitory and cellular antioxidant properties, especially PSP CF.

Copyright © 2016 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
KEYWORDS:

Anthocyanins; Cell culture; Chlorogenic acids; Enzyme inhibitory activity; HPLC; Membrane chromatography

PMID:

And of course, for when the Gut Health comes in....

J Agric Food Chem. 2016 Mar 30;64(12):2582-90. doi: 10.1021/acs.jafc.6b00586. Epub 2016 Mar 18.
The Modulatory Effect of Anthocyanins from Purple Sweet Potato on Human Intestinal Microbiota in Vitro.
Zhang X1, Yang Y1, Wu Z1, Weng P1.
Author information
Abstract

In order to investigate the modulatory effect of purple sweet potato anthocyanins (PSPAs) on human intestinal microbiota, PSPAs were prepared by column chromatography and their influence on intestinal microbiota was analyzed by monitoring the bacterial populations and analyzing short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) concentrations at different time points. The numbers (log10 cell/mL) of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus/Enterococcus spp., Bacteroides-Prevotella, Clostridium histolyticum, and total bacteria after 24 h of culture in anaerobic fermentation broth containing PSPAs were 8.44 ± 0.02, 8.30 ± 0.01, 7.80 ± 0.03, 7.60 ± 0.03, and 9.00 ± 0.02, respectively, compared with 8.21 ± 0.03, 8.12 ± 0.02, 7.95 ± 0.02, 7.77 ± 0.02, and 9.01 ± 0.03, respectively, in the controls. The results showed that PSPAs induced the proliferation of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus/Enterococcus spp., inhibited the growth of Bacteroides-Prevotella and Clostridium histolyticum, and did not affect the total bacteria number. Total SCFA concentrations in the cultures with PSPAs were significantly higher than in the controls (P < 0.05). Moreover, during the fermentation, the PSPAs were partially fragmented to phenolic acids, which may exert a better effect on intestinal microecology, suggesting that PSPAs may have prebiotic-like activity by generating SCFAs and modulating the intestinal microbiota, contributing to improvements in human health.
KEYWORDS:

anthocyanins; intestinal microbiota; modulatory effect; prebiotic-like activity; purple sweet potato

PMID:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is where it gets cool....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteroides

Human
There are data suggesting that members of Bacteroides affects the lean or obese phenotype in humans.[18] In this article, one human twin is obese while the other is lean. Their fecal microbiota is transplanted into germ-free mouse and, interestingly, the phenotype in mouse-model corresponds to that in human.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .. looking fwd to it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you step back and watch the way I'm designing my entire line, it all comes down to drastically changing phenotype into the dream body that we all want in the easiest, most effective manner.

Everything fits together like a puzzle.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
GlycoMyx is a badass carb supplement. The main ingredient is high anthocyanin content purple sweet potato powder. It suppresses appetite, has fantastic vasodilation properties, increases fat loss, and is a potent anti-oxidant. It also has Glucomannan which does a lot of great things for cholesterol and triglycerides, and gluten-free oat powder.

It;s going to be one of the main ingredients (just the PSPP) in Demolish, my preworkout formula. I want to use PLCAR in it too, which is why I'm asking for some feedback with the combo.

These two are only the beginning of the formula, but you will be really surprised how well it works as a preworkout. Do remember though that they are carbs, so if you train carb restricted adjust accordingly.
How many carbs and are they fast acting, I ask because I'm keto and depending on how carb heavy it is, I may pass on trying it for now, still liking the plcar though!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many carbs and are they fast acting, I ask because I'm keto and depending on how carb heavy it is, I may pass on trying it for now, still liking the plcar though!
Not at all. The carbs are pretty slow acting, especially with the glucomannan added, which is why I recommend 45 minutes before workout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOme stuff:

J Vasc Surg. 1999 Jun;29(6):1097-103.
Propionyl-L-carnitine dilates human subcutaneous arteries through an endothelium-dependent mechanism.
Cipolla MJ1, Nicoloff A, Rebello T, Amato A, Porter JM.
Author information
Abstract
PURPOSE:

The vasoactive effects of propionyl-L-carnitine (PLC) on human arteries, including endothelial and smooth muscle cell influences, were studied.
METHODS:

Small (less than 200 microm) subcutaneous fat arteries (n = 19), obtained from human patients undergoing vascular surgery, were dissected and mounted in an arteriograph system that allowed measurement of lumen diameter and control of transmural pressure. To investigate the role of the endothelium, arteries were compared intact, intact and in the presence of either 0.3 mmol/L nitro-L-arginine (an inhibitor of nitric oxide synthesis) or 10 micromol/L indomethacin (an inhibitor of prostaglandin synthesis), or denuded of endothelium. After a 1-hour equilibration at a pressure of 50 mm Hg, arteries were precontracted 50% with an intermediate concentration of norepinephrine, and clinically relevant concentrations of PLC (0.1 to 100 micromol/L) were cumulatively added to the bath while the lumen diameter was continually measured.
RESULTS:

Intact arteries dose-dependently dilated to PLC, with the half maximal dilation occurring at 2.9 +/- 1.2 micromol/L, increasing diameter 91% +/- 5% at 100 micromol/L. In contrast, PLC had significantly less effect on deendothelialized arteries, increasing diameter only 24% +/- 11% at 100 micromol/L (P <.01 vs. intact). This indicates the endothelial dependency of this compound. Blockade of nitric oxide did not inhibit this vasodilation, with the half-maximal response occurring at 8.6 +/- 7 micromol/L, increasing diameter 85% +/- 8% at 100 micromol/L ( P >.05 vs. intact). However, this vasodilation was significantly diminished in the presence of indomethacin, which dilated arteries only 53% +/- 18% at 100 micromol/L (P <.01 vs. intact; P >.05 vs. denuded).
CONCLUSION:

PLC is an endothelium-dependent vasodilator, the mechanism of which is partially mediated by prostaglandin synthesis, not nitric oxide. The beneficial effects of this compound may, in part, be related to vasodilation and enhanced blood flow.

PMID:

Basic Res Cardiol. 2000 Apr;95(2):75-83.
Regulation by carnitine of myocardial fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism under normal and pathological conditions.
Calvani M1, Reda E, Arrigoni-Martelli E.
Author information
Abstract

This review focuses on the regulation of myocardial fatty acids and glucose metabolism in physiological and pathological conditions, and the role of L-carnitine and of its derivative, propionyl-L-carnitine. Fatty acids are the major oxidation fuel for the heart, while glucose and lactate provide the remaining need. Fatty acids in cytoplasm are transformed to long-chain acyl-CoA and transferred into the mitochondrial matrix by the action of three carnitine dependent enzymes to produce acetyl-CoA through the beta-oxidation pathway. Another source of mitochondrial acetyl-CoA is from the oxidation of carbohydrates. The pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH) complex, the key irreversible rate limiting step in carbohydrate oxidation, is modulated by the intra-mitochondrial ratio acetyl-CoA/CoA. An increased ratio results in the inhibition of PDH activity. A decreased ratio can relieve the inhibition of PDH as shown by the transfer of acetyl groups from acetyl-CoA to carnitine, forming acetylcarnitine, a reaction catalyzed by carnitine acetyl-transferase. This activity of L-carnitine in the modulation of the intramitochondrial acetyl-CoA/CoA ratio affects glucose oxidation. Myocardial substrate metabolism during ischemia is dependent upon the severity of ischemia. A very severe reduction of blood flow causes a decrease of substrate flux through PDH. When perfusion is only partially reduced there is an increase in the rate of glycolysis and a switch from lactate uptake to lactate production. Tissue levels of acyl-CoA and long-chain acylcarnitine increase with important functional consequences on cell membranes. During reperfusion fatty acid oxidation quickly recovers as the prevailing source of energy, while pyruvate oxidation is inhibited. A considerable body of experimental evidence suggests that L-carnitine exert a protective effect in in vitro and in vivo models of heart ischemia and hypertrophy. Clinical trials confirm these beneficial effects although controversial results are observed. The actions of L-carnitine and propionyl-L-carnitine cannot be explained as exclusively dependent on the stimulation of fatty acid oxidation but rather on a marked increase in glucose oxidation, via a relief of PDH inhibition caused by the elevated acetyl-CoA/CoA ratio. Enhanced pyruvate flux through PDH is beneficial for the cardiac cells since less pyruvate is converted to lactate, a metabolic step resulting in the acidification of the intracellular compartment. In addition, L-carnitine decreases tissue levels of acyl moieties, a mechanism particularly important in the ischemic phase.

PMID:

Vasc Med. 1997;2(2):77-81.
Carnitines increase plasma levels of adenosine and ATP in humans.
Capecchi PL1, Laghi Pasini F, Quartarolo E, Di Perri T.
Author information
Abstract

In order to help to clarify the mode of action of carnitine derivatives, plasma levels of adenosine, ATP and inosine were evaluated following the infusion of 0.75, 0.50 and 0.25 mg/kg/min propionyl-L-carnitine (PLC) for 30 min in patients affected with peripheral arterial disease. Moreover, the effects of 0.75 mg/kg/min acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) and L-carnitine (LC) were studied in the same conditions. Finally, the activity of 7.5 mg/kg/min PLC administered for 3 min was also evaluated. PLC and ALC produced a significant increase in plasma levels of adenosine and ATP, whereas LC induced less relevant changes. The administration of the compounds did not affect the adenosine/inosine ratio. Peak plasma levels of adenosine preceded in any case those of ATP. The possibility can be suggested that the pharmacological activity of PLC, ALC, and LC may be mediated, at least in part, by an interference with the endogenous purine system. Since these effects may be related to physiological mechanisms of tissue protection, new pharmacological perspectives for the compounds may arise.

PMID:

Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004 Nov;1033:79-91.
Therapeutic effects of L-carnitine and propionyl-L-carnitine on cardiovascular diseases: a review.
Ferrari R1, Merli E, Cicchitelli G, Mele D, Fucili A, Ceconi C.
Author information
Abstract

Several experimental studies have shown that levocarnitine reduces myocardial injury after ischemia and reperfusion by counteracting the toxic effect of high levels of free fatty acids, which occur in ischemia, and by improving carbohydrate metabolism. In addition to increasing the rate of fatty acid transport into mitochondria, levocarnitine reduces the intramitochondrial ratio of acetyl-CoA to free CoA, thus stimulating the activity of pyruvate dehydrogenase and increasing the oxidation of pyruvate. Supplementation of the myocardium with levocarnitine results in an increased tissue carnitine content, a prevention of the loss of high-energy phosphate stores, ischemic injury, and improved heart recovery on reperfusion. Clinically, levocarnitine has been shown to have anti-ischemic properties. In small short-term studies, levocarnitine acts as an antianginal agent that reduces ST segment depression and left ventricular end-diastolic pressure. These short-term studies also show that levocarnitine releases the lactate of coronary artery disease patients subjected to either exercise testing or atrial pacing. These cardioprotective effects have been confirmed during aortocoronary bypass grafting and acute myocardial infarction. In a randomized multicenter trial performed on 472 patients, levocarnitine treatment (9 g/day by intravenous infusion for 5 initial days and 6 g/day orally for the next 12 months), when initiated early after acute myocardial infarction, attenuated left ventricular dilatation and prevented ventricular remodeling. In treated patients, there was a trend towards a reduction in the combined incidence of death and CHF after discharge. Levocarnitine could improve ischemia and reperfusion by (1) preventing the accumulation of long-chain acyl-CoA, which facilitates the production of free radicals by damaged mitochondria; (2) improving repair mechanisms for oxidative-induced damage to membrane phospholipids; (3) inhibiting malignancy arrhythmias because of accumulation within the myocardium of long-chain acyl-CoA; and (4) reducing the ischemia-induced apoptosis and the consequent remodeling of the left ventricle. Propionyl-L-carnitine is a carnitine derivative that has a high affinity for muscular carnitine transferase, and it increases cellular carnitine content, thereby allowing free fatty acid transport into the mitochondria. Moreover, propionyl-L-carnitine stimulates a better efficiency of the Krebs cycle during hypoxia by providing it with a very easily usable substrate, propionate, which is rapidly transformed into succinate without energy consumption (anaplerotic pathway). Alone, propionate cannot be administered to patients in view of its toxicity. The results of phase-2 studies in chronic heart failure patients showed that long-term oral treatment with propionyl-L-carnitine improves maximum exercise duration and maximum oxygen consumption over placebo and indicated a specific propionyl-L-carnitine effect on peripheral muscle metabolism. A multicenter trial on 537 patients showed that propionyl-L-carnitine improves exercise capacity in patients with heart failure, but preserved cardiac function.

PMID:

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you step back and watch the way I'm designing my entire line, it all comes down to drastically changing phenotype into the dream body that we all want in the easiest, most effective manner.

Everything fits together like a puzzle.
So I'll just buy and stack everything EvoMuse when you're finished. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'll just buy and stack everything EvoMuse when you're finished. :)
Finished?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I've tried BRITE, BMP, Epitome, all the transdermals, Ammo, KetoInduce, MyoSynergy, Alphaburn, etc. What else is left to do? Give us some hints!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried BRITE, BMP, Epitome, all the transdermals, Ammo, KetoInduce, MyoSynergy, Alphaburn, etc. What else is left to do? Give us some hints!
KeoInduce Ultimate, Demolish, HEAT Stack, HUNG, Inflate....

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

GlycoMyx is awesome, pre/post workout, meal replacement, whatever. I use it at least for breakfast every morning and there's such a substantial difference in energy levels with this vs ground up oats or any other garbage powdered carb. It's a shame it hasn't caught on; everyone is missing out, in my opinion.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks like nobody is offering PLCAR as a solo ingredient anymore.

I brought PLCAR to the supplement market back in 2004 (with the very first version of Clear Edge in order to provide body energy....we were going to market it to poker tournament players), and I absolutely love the effects. If you haven't tried it, it's a really great compoud - providing nice clean energy and boosted fat loss.

I'll either have 150g or (more likely) 200g jars for maybe $24.99? I don't need to make much profit on these - I just want to make it available. I'll see if I can find the mini-writeup I made for PLCAR and post it up.

Should be here by the end of next week. Dosage is 1-1.5 grams twice per day (preworkout is a fantastic time). I will also be sending out GlycoMyx samples with every jar. Please do me a favor and take one of your workouts and dose the PLCAR with the sample of GlycoMyx and post some feedback. You'll be helping me reinforce my design for Demolish Preworkout, and speed up finalization of the formula.

Grassy Ass, Amigos!
GlycoMyx aside for a second, how different is PLCAR from LCLT? I use L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate for the supposed increase in androgen receptor density but haven't really noticed anything. I don't understand the differences between all these different kinds of carnitine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GlycoMyx aside for a second, how different is PLCAR from LCLT? I use L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate for the supposed increase in androgen receptor density but haven't really noticed anything. I don't understand the differences between all these different kinds of carnitine.
All I can do is share my observations...

ALCAR penetrates the BBB, and seems to have a special affinity for neural cells, hence the increase in mental concentration and activity.
PLCAR seems to be 95% body high, though it also positively affects mood. At the right dose it feels like a stim...a very clean stim. PLCAR also , once split in the body, provides some converstion to Succinate (a way more difficult KREBS intermediate to increase) with no energy cost at all.
LCLT I don't notice much of anything but I did pick some up the other day to dose with Testruction and see about synergy (more ARs, plus amplification at those same receptors)
Carnitine-Fumerate - similar to PLCAR in a vague way, but provides a crucial KREBS intermediate (fumeric acid).. For more info, see the DCP writeup:

L-Carnitine is an amino acid with a primary function of carrying fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized. It also favorably manipulates the Acyl COA/Acetyl COA ratio in favor of fat burning, and plays a key role in energy metabolsm (18).

Fumarate is a component of the Krebs cycle and plays a key role in generating energy.

The Carnitine & Fumarate combination, as CF, will help re-supply depleted carnitine to support optimal fat oxidation while also positively modulating osteoblast function at a rate about 10-fold greater than regular L-Carnitine, which has a significant impact on whole body metabolism and energy expenditure (also previously discussed in the AI section) (19,20). If you’ve read the EvoMuse BMP write-up, you’ll know how big of a deal this osteoblast angle really is.

In rats fed a fattening diet for 16 weeks, to the point of giving them metabolic syndrome, they developed central obesity, dyslipidemia, hypertension, impaired glucose tolerance, hyperinsulinemia, and NAFLD. The rats that were given Carnitine experienced an attenuation of ALL of these issues (21). Another rat study demonstrated that Carnitine was able to counteract obesity induced muscle fiber transition, and restore a muscle oxidative metabolic phenotype (22).

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All I can do is share my observations...

ALCAR penetrates the BBB, and seems to have a special affinity for neural cells, hence the increase in mental concentration and activity.
PLCAR seems to be 95% body high, though it also positively affects mood. At the right dose it feels like a stim...a very clean stim. PLCAR also , once split in the body, provides some converstion to Succinate (a way more difficult KREBS intermediate to increase) with no energy cost at all.
LCLT I don't notice much of anything but I did pick some up the other day to dose with Testruction and see about synergy (more ARs, plus amplification at those same receptors)
Carnitine-Fumerate - similar to PLCAR in a vague way, but provides a crucial KREBS intermediate (fumeric acid).. For more info, see the DCP writeup:

L-Carnitine is an amino acid with a primary function of carrying fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized. It also favorably manipulates the Acyl COA/Acetyl COA ratio in favor of fat burning, and plays a key role in energy metabolsm (18).

Fumarate is a component of the Krebs cycle and plays a key role in generating energy.

The Carnitine & Fumarate combination, as CF, will help re-supply depleted carnitine to support optimal fat oxidation while also positively modulating osteoblast function at a rate about 10-fold greater than regular L-Carnitine, which has a significant impact on whole body metabolism and energy expenditure (also previously discussed in the AI section) (19,20). If you’ve read the EvoMuse BMP write-up, you’ll know how big of a deal this osteoblast angle really is.

In rats fed a fattening diet for 16 weeks, to the point of giving them metabolic syndrome, they developed central obesity, dyslipidemia, hypertension, impaired glucose tolerance, hyperinsulinemia, and NAFLD. The rats that were given Carnitine experienced an attenuation of ALL of these issues (21). Another rat study demonstrated that Carnitine was able to counteract obesity induced muscle fiber transition, and restore a muscle oxidative metabolic phenotype (22).
Gotcha. Sounds like I'll be picking up some plcar in the near future to go with DCP's fumarate and my LCLT. Thanks for the breakdown.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is an AWESOME ingredient. ALCAR I feel is one of the best brain boosters out there - it's like a non-stimulant stimulant. PLCAR is the same thing for your physical performance. I've only ever had one jar of it - but it was noticeable. It DEFINITELY improves performance/endurance.

fogg88

Awards
Matt, ...any update on the PLCAR availability? Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arnold Classic weekend....doubtful I'll be able to get to this until Tuesday.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I could go for some PLCAR and GlycoMyx. I add Karbolic + Whey to my pre and drink it about 30+ minutes before I workout. I would love to try the slower carbs and see how they help my workout. Will you be putting up something on you shopping site? Or just taking order here through AM? (for delivery after The Arnold Classic weekend, per your eta above)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a long time since I played around with PLCAR.

And been a while since I've had GlycoMyx. Good stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
KeoInduce Ultimate, Demolish, HEAT Stack, HUNG, Inflate....
Will this HEAT stack be just like the Avant Labs original? I recall it being basically non-stim unless I went way above the recommended dosage.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Will this HEAT stack be just like the Avant Labs original? I recall it being basically non-stim unless I went way above the recommended dosage.
Wow you remember that, very nice...Not sure what Matt has in the works. I loved the Genomyx version of HEAT, I probably went threw 10-13 bottles.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow you remember that, very nice...Not sure what Matt has in the works. I loved the Genomyx version of HEAT, I probably went threw 10-13 bottles.
lol yeah. I'd like to emphasize that I actually prefer the nonstim feeling it had, or light-stim at most.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Genomyx version was ahead of the curve, but now it seems like it would blend into the 30 copies of it already out.

There's a few things I've been following. HEAT Stack is primarily a lipolytic with the NE/E/D neurotransmitter triggers.

Let me see if the orphan ingredients I've been looking at make for a good fit, then see if one of the smaller investors is interested in sponsoring it as a release (basically a loan to cover the cost of the product that will be paid back from sales of that product). Something like a 10% return on a 90-120 day timeline.

HEAT Stack, like DCP, will always have a special place in my heart.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So were all those innovative Avant products actually yours and not Caleb's? I just assumed he designed all those products.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So were all those innovative Avant products actually yours and not Caleb's? I just assumed he designed all those products.
No, not at all. In the beginning I just found things (like the sesamin custom extract) and coined clever names (SesaThin), but then we started working together. I "discovered", researched, and found the manufacturer for Alpha-Yohimbine and helped with the rest of HEAT Stack. The leptin series etc were all his work.

Still a brilliant mind over there.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, not at all. In the beginning I just found things (like the sesamin custom extract) and coined clever names (SesaThin), but then we started working together. I "discovered", researched, and found the manufacturer for Alpha-Yohimbine and helped with the rest of HEAT Stack. The leptin series etc were all his work.

Still a brilliant mind over there.
Gotcha. Right on.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
how long will this introductory sale being going on? I want to order some but can't until the end of next week. Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub dubbed

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any potential negatives in regards to cardiac function or all good on that front?
Quite the opposite.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Got pretty excited when I seen this on Instagram earlier today. Can't wait to get some PLCAR back in me!